Chapter 19

(Niall's p.o.v)
The next morning was strange to say at least. Zayn was so nice to me and he fed me my bottle in bed gently and then got me dressed in a small sailor suit with feet. I didn't like it too much but Zayn found me adorable and just "had to" squeeze me half to death. After I was fed and dressed I was carried to Zayn's art studio. The studio was painted in plain colours with soft lightning but still a messy hasty atmosphere. I had never been in there before but it was messy, to say at least. There were paintings everywhere and paint EVERYWHERE! Paint on the floor! The walls! The ceiling (how did he get paint on the ceiling?) Zayn said that he liked the mess around him, it soothed him.

Then he had showed me my corner. You heard me right. He had put together a corner for me on the room with a small light blue table, blocks of papers, crayons, water paints, paint brushes, finger paint and so much more! I couldn't even name it all. I was sat down on the soft chair in front of the table and I looked at everything in amazement. I then looked up at Da-Zayn and he kissed my forehead softly.

"Do you like it?" He asked softly.

"Thank you.." I breathed and looked at the papers and paint. I used to have a small pack of crayons, that I shared with my little sister but nowhere near this much!

"Can Daddy have a hug?" He asked and I reached my arms up instantly. He kneeled down until he was in my height and hugged me to his chest. I smiled a little and felt all fussy and warm in his arms it was wonderful but strange at the same time. I actually liked being hugged by him. He had told me he loved me after all and I had called him Daddy last night. I barely remember that, only that I was so scared and Daddy saved me.

Slowly but surely he released me from his arms with a promise to be right back. He exited the room and left me on my own. I looked back down on my stack of papers and pulled out one. I took up some squishy pink think and dragged it against the paper, nothing happened and I pouted. What's wrong with this? Is it maybe white coloured? I put the squishy thing down and took another paper, a red one. I took up the squishy thing again and rubbed it on the red paper, no white came out, very strange.. I slowly put the squishy thing away and took up a crayon instead. At least I know how to deal with crayons. I began drawing mindlessly on the white paper, watching the colour make flowers, grass and a sky.

After a few more minutes the door opened and Zayn came in with another boy in his arms. I turned around to get a better look at the obvious human boy, wait. That's Louis! What's Louis doing here? Why didn't Zayn tell me? Louis peeked up from Zayn's shoulder and looked down at me. He gave me a tiny smile and waved a little.

"Louis Daddy is working so Louis going to stay here for a few hours." Zayn said softly and pulled another little chair over to my table. He sat Louis down on the chair and stroked his hair. "So you two play nice, okay?"

"Okay." Louis said quietly and reached for a paper. Zayn stroked his hair and walked to his own wooden structure with a half done painting on. I frowned a little and looked down at my paper, Daddy didn't stroke my hair! I looked up at Louis, what was so special with him? He was wearing suspender jeans with a baby blue shirt underneath and his hair was done into a wispy mess across his forehead. He had a blue dummy bobbing between his lips and I frowned. He looked like such a baby! Louis noticed me staring at looked at me with his blue innocent eyes.

"Wanna paint wif me?" He asked behind his dummy and smiled at me.

I shook my head and went back to my painting. I didn't want to paint with Louis, why would I? He's just a stupid baby. I continued to paint mindlessly and ignored Louis completely. He pouted a little but I didn't care. After an hour or two of painting Zayn came over and kneeled down between me and Louis. He looked at our drawings and smiled.