"Well she likes to gloat" Jed replied.

"well I know we haven't talked much but, you guys mind joining me in my way back" Aaron offered

"sure" Jed replied without any reluctance.

"if I might cut in" Dante voice irritated Jed but, he looked straight into his eyes "if I might ask? Who taught you such skills?"

"oh wouldn't you like to know" Jed mocked "but, I'm afraid it's none of your business"

"If I were you" Dante replied with tick in his jaw "will defiantly sound little respectful, after all you talking to an alpha."

Again ignoring his jab for respect "well are we good to go" asked his uncle, who only nodded and together they four of them existed the training field leaving a very fuming Dante behind.

.........

"What you did back there you got guts?" Aaron stated to his nephew

"I did what?" Jed asked

"Don't act clueless"

"Trust me he is not" Antalia took jab at his brother.

Aaron just laughed it off "well you definitely got some spunk there"

"Dearest uncle you got that right" totally in her element

"Don't boast her" both Jed and Jordy chimed together "she is already horrifying" Jed continued shaking in terror.

"but, on serious note" Aaron advised "don't spite Dante, he is someone who you don't want to be on your bad side"

"what if I tell you? Jed said "that's what I want"

"why would you want that?" Aaron enquired

"for that you have to wait for the right time" Jed stated "until then I would say you make amends with your sister, who knows maybe it's the last time you seeing her." With that they completed their trek towards pack house in silence.

When abruptly Antalia stopped, her eyes glazed over "he is here"

"Who is?" Aaron asked

"Someone" Jed replied abruptly "it's been nice walk but, we will see you when we will see you."

"Ciao" Antalia shouted over her shoulder and from there, they left without any explanation to their uncle, who left utterly confused gazing the backs of three retreating teens?

On other side, Lucy breathes from relief when she saw finally they arrived, on such short notice. An utter chaos awaits them and Lucy wants as many people here with her, to minimize the impact called, Dante.

"I'm so relieved now that you guys are here" Lucy breathed out her thoughts seeing her friends from England Rylan and Serene, referred to as Alpha and Luna.

"you know we would" Serene replied instantly reciprocating Lucy's hug.

"how you got permission so fast" Lucy enquired, as they require permission from the American King of werewolf to pass the borders, stating their course of work and period; how long they will be visiting American lands.

"Well my darling you forgot" Serene replied "I'm the niece of the alpha king of Europe, it's easy to get the permission"

"and not to forget they have very good relations you see" Rylan joined the conversation "so no worries, we got this Lucy and in order for that you have to fill us up with all the blanks, crooked rows of this so called fairy tale Dante" this is Rylan to you straight to the point.

"Always so straight forward" serene rolled his eyes at her mate

"Well I don't like to beat around the bush" Rylan dissmesd the diss from is mate.

"Momma Lucy" called a voice halting the bickering duo and in return they gazed Lucy in question, who ignoring the questioning glances from her friends instead called out "in here"

Then came; a boy with blonde hairs, piercing blue eyes not much older than eight or nine holding what seems a lollipop in his hand, abruptly halt seeing the new faces other than what he knows and shyly shielded himself from the strangers view.

"well guys meet Julio" Lucy introduced the shy boy , her first time seeing him this timid and all shy "and Julio these are my close friends and family from England, alpha Rylan and Luna Serene"

"Hi" Julio mumbled still behind Lucy

"Usually he's not that shy" Lucy informed her friends

"Well I didn't know you adopted a pup" serene questioned

Before Lucy can further explain the Julio presence the front door slammed open and the voice of none other than Antalia floated their ears

"Princess is here for her king"