Chapter 6-

MONDAY-MARCH 1-

They wake up the next morning to a fire alarm, which didn't make Lilly panic, but it did make her scared. Jack held Lilly's hand as they go in and wake up Ryan and Adam. As soon as they were all awake and about to head out of the apartment, the fire alarm stopped, so they stayed inside.

"You ok Lilly" Ryan asks. Lilly nods back, still holding Jacks hand as they all sat on the couch. Mom and Dad had already left for work, and it was about 8:00 when the alarm went off.

"That wasn't a very happy alarm." Lilly says yawning.

"Yeah no kidding." Ryan says.

"Well, at least you can get ready for school now." Adam says.

"Yeah I guess so." Lilly says walking to her and Jack's room to get ready. She throws on her usual outfit, a hoodie she got from her brothers and leggings, and comes back out to eat breakfast.

"Hey, Lilly it's your birthday tomorrow." Ryan says, elbow nudging Lilly.

"Oh yeah! I keep forgetting about that. But that means they'll sing Happy Birthday in every class tomorrow."

"Do you not like being sung Happy Birthday Lil?" Jack asks.

"I don't mind it, but no one can properly sing that song in one key. You know what I mean?"

"Oh yeah. The terrible curse of the birthday song. Everyone switches keys like four times while singing it." Ryan agrees. "Anyways, Jack and I will drop you off at school, ok? And I think Jack and Cat and I will come pick you up. Ok?"

"Wait Cat's coming? Yay! That gives me something to look forward to then!"

"Ok Lil, we should get going though. Get your shoes on." Jack says.

"Ok Mom." Lilly says jokingly. Ryan and Adam both laugh at Lilly while Jack runs over and tackles Lilly down like he did when they came back from tour. Lilly starts laughing her head off while Jack puts out a hand to get Lilly back up.

Jack and Ryan take Lilly to school and go back home to work for a bit. Cat comes over and they leave to go pick Lilly up from school. As soon as Lilly sees them, she runs over and gives them all hugs. She may be almost 12, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like hugs. They all walk home and have dinner and play some Wii. (Mario Kart)