After a few moments of laying in silence and staring up at my ceiling the lightning struck, and I jumped off the bed. Something within me hummed and I could only hope that after the storm passed this would all be over.

I walked towards the door and hesitated. I wanted Jason to comfort me from the storm, but I knew that it wasn't the right time. I didn't want to distract him from the true task at hand. I climbed back in bed and pulled the blanket up over my head as I shook under the covers.

Please, let this all be over soon.

Jason's POV

"Where is Miley?" Jeff asked in a hushed whisper as I descended from the stairs. I found a panicked look on Jeff's face and instantly I was on high alert.

I had just checked on her nearly five minutes ago and found her curled up under the covers. I wanted so badly to curl up next to her, but I refrained knowing that it would be far too soon for something like.

"Upstairs," I said looking around the house wondering where the sudden panic was. "What's wrong?" I asked now that I was standing face to face with him.

"The guys spotted some movement on the satellite," he sighed. "Our guys are sure that they will strike soon, and I agree," Jeff said grabbing his walkie from his pocket when someone called for him.

"Jeff," he said into the walkie. "It looks like they are right around the corner. They haven't spotted us yet, but they are slowly moving closer to our location." Rhett said into the walkie.

"Copy that," Jeff said before putting the walkie back into his pocket.

"I suggest you stay close to her just in case something happens," Jeff said and I nodded in agreement.

"I'll keep an ear out," I said before rushing up the stairs.

Miley was still curled up in bed when I entered her room. I quickly locked the door behind me just in case one of them got into the house. Though, I highly doubt they will.

I was surprised that Miley had even fallen asleep with the storm raging outside. I found myself becoming slightly jealous of the covers that she had folded around her body. It was rather childish of me, but I couldn't help it.

It had been so long since I had felt her loving touch...since I had felt her skin against mine. And man, did I crave it. She purred slightly as my eyes quickly found her lips. Her bottom lip was sticking out slightly in a pout. I wanted to bite it so bad, I wanted her wrapped around me like how the blanket was wrapped around her.

I felt myself twitch at the thoughts running through my mind. I grunted when I realized how hard I had become. I adjusted myself hoping that I would regain composure, but it had only made it worse.

"Jason," Miley's sleepy voice called out. My eyes quickly found hers as I stood in front of her. My hard-on only growing harder at the sound of her voice. Her eyes roamed my body before landing on my dick.

"I-" I tried to find words to explain my current predicament but failed.

"You might want to go handle that because I'm sure not." She huffed.

"Sorry," I mumbled before rushing into her bathroom. I quickly pulled down my pants and began to relieve myself.

"Please clean up whatever mess you make in there," she laughed slightly.

"You're not helping," I growled out.

"I told you I wasn't going to help." She sing-sang. "It's kind of creepy if you think about it." She laughed.

Was she really teasing me right now? Was this really happening right now?

"What?" I grunted. This wasn't working...I needed her.

"I woke up and found you staring at me while I was sleeping not to mention the massive bulge in your pants." She sighed.

"Massive?" I asked as a smirk took over my face.

"I didn't mean it, ugh." She huffed as she realized what she had said.

It had been so long since I had been with her, or anyone for that matter.

"Sure, you don't want to help?" I asked pushing her even more. I knew that her cheeks were bright red even without being able to see them.

"You still haven't taken care of it?" She grunted and I shook my head. This woman.

"I was trying but you keep grunting and then you called my dick massive," I said with a chuckle.

"You are an idiot," She wined.

"I think my massive dick makes up for it." I laughed.

"Jason, I swear to god!" She grunted. "Take care of it already!"

"Can't," I said shaking my head. "I need the real thing," I admitted with a soft sigh.

I could try to take a cold shower, but I knew that it wouldn't help.

"You cannot be serious," she huffed.

"It happened a week ago, took nearly 24 hours to get it to go away," I admitted out loud.

"Oh sure, it must be really hard for you to find a good lay." She laughed. I quickly pulled my pants up and walked out of the room.

"No," I said shaking my head. I was now standing in front of her. "Only you," I said looking at her slightly red cheeks. "I haven't been with anyone since you and I don't intend on being with anyone but you," I said in defense.

I don't know why it mattered so much that she knows that but it did.

"Now isn't the time," she said turning away from me.

Before I could stop myself, I had her tightly wrapped up in my arms.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. Her arms slowly wrapped around my neck as she hid her face in my chest. "I missed you," I whispered as I rubbed her back softly.

I couldn't believe what I was doing and I also couldn't believe that she was accepting my touch.

"I miss you," she said shaking her head and pulling away.

"Look, I don't..." I started before pulling away and shaking my head. "I don't know if I can fix our past, but I want to try. I want to have a future with you, Miley." I said as I turned to face her once more. Luckily my dick began to calm down though my thoughts of what I wanted to do to her were still present. "Please, say something?" I begged after a few minutes of silence.