Twenty-Five

Miley's POV

I awoke in Jason's arms and it was complete bliss. I looked up and saw Jason was still sound asleep. I laid my head on his chest and slowly began to trace his chest—abs with my fingers.

Despite everything that was going on around us, I was happy that I had him by my side. Something was reassuring about last night for me. I knew that Jason wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. I trusted him which was a big deal for me.

"Are you staring at me?" Jason asked as his eyes fluttered open.

"Maybe..." I said batting my eyes up at him.

"You're adorable," Jason said with a chuckle.

I am slowly falling in love with him. His laugh, his smile and him.

"Stop," I said shying away from him.

"Never," He huskily whispered into the crook of my neck.

"Jason," I mumbled as I latched onto him.

He began to nibble on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"You're irresistible." He said pulling away to look into my eyes.

"So are you," I said pulling him towards me. "You are all mine," I whispered softly as his lips attached themselves to mine.

"And you are all mine," Jason said in-between kisses.

What happened next was a repeat of last night. We had sex, again. I am never going to get used to having him all to myself. The passion we had for one another, and the way he made me feel...I knew that nothing would ever compare.

"Good god, you feel so good." Jason moaned as he got off of me and laid down next to me.

"Thanks, hot stuff." I winked glancing over at him.

"Keep it up and I'll have you screaming my name again," Jason said with a smirk.

"Tempting," I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"No, stay," Jason said pulling me back into his arms.

"As much as I would like to, I can't." I sighed pulling away.

I slowly got out of bed and threw on one of Jason's shirts I found on the floor.

"Where are you going?" Jason sighed also getting out of bed. He was walking, well more like limping, over to me.

"I have to talk with Sara and I need to start going over my script," I said getting on my toes to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Okay," Jason sighed.

"What time is Sara coming over today?" I asked as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Around late lunchtime. She is bringing lunch with her, and Josh will also be with her." Jason said as he followed me into the bathroom.

"That sounds nice." I smiled as I turned to face him.

"Are you following me?" I asked crossing my arms with a smile on my face.

"Maybe," Jason smirked.

"I need to get a shower," I said biting my lower lip.

"So do I," Jason said as he moved around me and turned on the shower. "We should conserve the water. It is better for the planet." Jason said giving me a stern look.

"How can I argue with that," I said with a smirk and roll of my eyes.

"Shall we?" I asked as I took off his shirt and threw it to the floor.