"Never said I'll do it now..." I muttered under my breath. "Ugh fine. Someone might want to record this because you'll probably tell GOM and they'll ask for proof or something." I said loud enough for them to hear. 'They are sooooo annoying!!!' 

I saw Hyuuga-senpai take out his phone and pointed it at me. I nodded to him and he nodded back signifying that he was recording.

I didn't move from my spot. I simply turned around so that I was facing the net and I shot. I gave a small smile as I heard a familiar swoosh as the ball falls through the basket without touching the rim.

I looked at the Seirin team. I nearly laughed when I saw all of their jaws drop wide open. It was hilarious! Oh my god, I think I saw someone pass out. Well, I guess I did shoot from the other side of the court, but for me, it just came naturally.

"Bu-bu-but th-that w-was..." Literally everyone tried to say without stuttering but failing miserably as Hyuuga-senpai pointed to me then to the net that I had just scored in. I don't know if they stopped recording. 

"Well if that's all, I will take my leave now. Oh, and please train hard, I want to at least face a SLIGHT challenge before destroying you all next time we face off." Cue maniacal laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" (A/N Ok I'm done I'm sorry that just felt right for some reason. Ok bye I gtg to a mental hospital... Back to the story!) 

Time Skip due to the fact that it's almost my bedtime, not like I care (If I cared I wouldn't be here right now)

I just got back to my "home" and Mayuzumi welcomed me back (HA! Bet you all forgot he was here! No? Ok bye.) '3:47 pm. They will be here in an hour and 13 minutes'  and yes my "home" isn't actually my house. My house is a mansion because my family is rich AF, but unlike Akashi, I don't like to flex my money so I rented a small apartment so I would seem like a normal kid and not a rich kid. Actually, since this topic has come up and we have the time, (Me: "I don't!" Kuroko: "I don't care!") I will introduce my family/teammates.

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

Kuroko Tamiko

Relationship with Kuroko: Mom

Likes: Her family, her work, dogs, cats, muffins

Dislikes: Bullies, traitors, people who hurt or threaten her family, perverts, rapists

About: She is the principal of Kuro Academy (the school Kuroko transferred to) and Kuroko's mom. She can be overprotective at times. She is kind and gentle but when necessary she will be strict. She also works part-time at a restaurant whenever she's not at the Academy or spending time with her family.