What a Year...

A gentle breeze touched her face, and waved her hair for the thousandth time

A gentle breeze touched her face, and waved her hair for the thousandth time. Every time she felt him around, she huffed and puffed. Keeping her hands on her hips, blabbering on her lips, munching on her chips, she threatened him again for the thousandth time like he was there in front of her.

"Arnavji? I never have seen a husband like you who ditched his own wife like this. Come in front of me this time, I will roll you like a Jalaibi and stretch you like a rubbery." 

She checked every corner of her house except her room, but there was no sign of him. She couldn't even enter her room; his memories were written all over that room. Every time she walked towards the door, her eyes got closed. The only thing she remembered was his face, his eyes, his hands on her lips, and that closeness. His bitterness about this world, but at the same time, his care for his loved ones. He came that night just to help Akash jijaji. [BIL].

What a year they had!

Every hasty decision in their lives brought them closer, increased the intensity of love, and made them true soulmates. But one thing never changed.

His anger. Yes! Arnavji's anger.  

"Laal, Peela, Neela, Gussa like a Sheesh Naag"[ Extreme anger like a Cobra] 

His anger was all his wall against the pain, the inflicted pain by his loved ones. How did he take a promise from her not to leave him? Khushi sat down, thinking of his words. A wave of pain moved her heart.

"Arnavji, " I miss you."  Leaning to the edge of the table, she placed her head on it. Memories were blinking like the fairy lights in front of her eyes.

"What? No, I can't be sulky or doomed for a person who always yells at me, pushes me away like he is over with me, or loves someone else." Somehow the last words started ringing like chiming bells in her head, making her mad with each string. She kept talking to herself and walking vigorously back and forth in the living room.