Game Grumps presented as Sonic Characters

I had a brilliant idea

Hence the title

But I'll get to that XD

So let's get to a page that I left off of last time...

•••
This page is practically dedicated to the fan kids story 😅

So you saw the Juniper and Avery one, and then there's humanized Rylly (Ryder x Holly)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So you saw the Juniper and Avery one, and then there's humanized Rylly (Ryder x Holly)

So onto the new stuff...

There's humanized Mari

And the thing under that is a little concept for something that may or may not happen.... you guys know how Anne loves drama? Let's just say she let that and her selfishness get to her ..

So Hunter is addressing her (because as I've said in his description, he's very overprotective of his friends, so when he found out that one of his friends caused the downfall of the friend group, he was pissed)

"DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID, ANNE?! ALL OF OUR FRIENDS HATE EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU AND YOUR SELFISHNESS, ALL BECAUSE YOU WANTED JASE FOR YOURSELF!"

And there Anemone is, just smirking, knowing what she did. It's like she doesn't even care XD

SO Y E A H

She manages to break everybody apart, even the couples.

Under that it's Jase, who finally realizes how blind he was to all of this.

"...it was all her...."

Next is Avery with an unknown person saying "He hates you."

I think you can infer who this is and who "he" is 😅 (no, it's not Juniper, she's not heartless XD)

Because you see... the next one shows a humanized Juniper split into two, one side showing her crying and the other showing her smile

"Just keep smiling."

And finally the last one you see one of Anne's first setups.

She sets up Juniper to make it look like she's cheating on Jase, which will be one of the first breaks in the friend group.

Anne hires none other than a Scourgiona child (the Scourgiona and Jave children are rivals with the popular squad since parents aren't friends...)

"W-what are you doing...?"

And hen she tries to push the dude away, and Jase sees... again, Anne stages the whole thing.

". . . J u n i . . . ?"

So yeah.

Make your assumptions about how the other friendships based off of their descriptions and fears and stuff in my random updates chapter about them

Art Book 2 ❕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें