city

"Bang-PD has lost his mind." Hoseok shook his head as he stepped out.

"I think it could be fun, I've always wanted to be a celebrity." Jungkook smiled one of his dumb smiles.

"Fun?" Seokjin Asked, seemingly offended. "Did you even read the contract before signing it?"

Namjoon stayed silent through the conversations hitting his finger nails nervously as he looked at the ground.

His phone suddenly rung, making jolt as he took it in his trembling hand. Jimin noticed his somewhat weird behaviour, keeping an eye on him from the other side of the group.

He answered it, eyes looking back and forth between all of their shoes as he bit his thumbnail. As he walked away from the group hastily, Jimin managed to catch a few wors from a dialect he didn't recognise.

"Why don't we talk all of this over a nice lunch,?" Seokjin asked as he slung an arm over Yoongi's shoulder, casting expectant eyes at everyone with a small smile.

They all agreed, making their way out of the building and to the more lively area of the district to get some street food.

"Where's Namjoon-hyung?" Jungkook asked as he looked around.

"He went out before us." Taehyung answered as he blowed on his steamy food, taking a hesitant bite before shoving the entire thing in his mouth under the surprised eyes of Jungkook.

"Isn't that him over there?" Seokjin asked, nodding his head towards the other side of the street as he handed Yoongi his grilled lamb skewers.

The small group turned to follow his gaze as it landed on a tall man with white hair who's back was facing them.

Jimin looked down to recognise his beat up sneakers, now completely sure it really was his boyfriend who stood on the other side of the busy street. He took a step towards him, before he say Namjoon bend down and wrap his arms around something, or rather someone.

His eyebrows knitted as he saw him loosen the hug shortly to reveal an aging woman, probably in her late fifties. She had a small round face and long, thin eyes slightly folded with wrinkles.

She had tears flowing down her cheeks, that Namjoon wiped off with his thumbs before pulling her in for yet another hug.

"Nah, that's not him." He said, pulling Seokjin's arm to head to a small park that was close by.

***

"Jimin-ah?" Namjoon's deep voice called to the man reading his comic on the couch. It had been a week since the team had signed their new contract with Bighit and they'd been training almost everyday for their debut, under the intense coaching of Jimin for dance and surprisingly, Jungkook for vocals -he'd been in a multiple arts college.

"Hm?" The younger hummed, eyes still drawing over the comic.

"Let's go on a date today."

Eyes finally lifted off the pages to meet the ones of Namjoon, who was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed in front of him.

"Do you have anything in mind?" He asked, voice soft from the vocal practice he'd been asked to do in the morning (Jungkook was surprisingly very strict).

"Let's go to Han river."

Jimin chuckled, closing his comic and placing it on the coffee table, standing up and stretching his body out, facing the window.

"Do we have to go that far?" He mumbled, still in the middle of his stretch.

Namjoon took the few steps separating the both of them, now standing behind him as Jimin looked through their large window that overlooked Seoul. His hands trailed down Jimin's hips, just where his shirt rose up from his hands riding up.

A pleasurable chill ran down Jimin's back as Namjoon's breath tickled down his neck. HIs fingertips trailed up his slender frame, barely grazing his skin and raising up his shirt even more.

JImin's hands slowly dropped behind him, finding Namjoon's hair as he turned his head behind him and caught Namjoon's lips in his own.

Namjoon's hands slid back down his stomach do land comfortably on his hips, knowing well Jimin loved them there. he trailed his lips softly against Jimin's throat as he hummed at the hands in his hair.

"Why not? The weather is good too, and we can go downtown to watch some busking in the way back."

Jimin sighed, weighing the pros and cons of having to spend ten minutes in the subway to walk around on the river bank.

"Sure okay." He sighs again as his arms fall limply down his frame, brushing against Namjoon's to pry them off his hips. "Just give me a minute to freshen up"

Namjoon nods and decides it would be the perfect time to do the dishes that had been sitting in the sink for about two days.

A/N:

hey guys!
how was your week?

Hope you liked this chapter (i feel like not that many people are invested in this story anymore?)

Anyway, it's my birthday next week yay!