Lovers, Brothers and Mothers

Castiel was around alot more than usual the following days, fearing his entire army might have turned on him. Both of us were broken toys, barely functioning on low batteries.
He didn't sleep, exactly, but he spent most of his time resting on my bed to heal himself.
By noon the second day, he had risen to join the rest of us downstairs, stiff but much stronger.
Sam and Bobby had taken a drive to a fast food place, bringing back a hefty pile of cheap burgers and french fries for us to dig into over the coffee table.

I sat relaxed but exhausted in the armchair, not really interested in food. Dean held up a wrapped burger in offering, his own mouth stuffed full.
"You gonna eat?" he asked he asked through puffed cheeks.
I shook my head. I hadn't eaten since the angel fondled my soul. The very idea nauseated me.
Dean furrowed his brow at me, but brushed it off and kept stuffing his face.

"You should," Castiel said lowly behind my chair, placing hands on my shoulders. I touched his fingers lazily.
"I'm really not hungry..."
Which wasnt true, as far as my body was concerned. I was starving. But something about having the life sucked out of me killed my will to eat. All I wanted to do was sleep.

Cas moved around me and snatched one the sandwiches from Dean's hand, reaching to hand it to me.
"I'm afraid I must insist. "

I rolled my eye, sighing sharply through my nostrils.

"I could hold you down and force you, if you prefer. " he threatened light heartedly, smiling innocently.

"Fine.." I accepted it into my hands and started unwrapping it.

"How come you listen to him but not me?" Dean whined.

I chuckled through my first bite. "Maybe because you have far less chances of successfully holding me down."

He shook his head. "Bullcrap. You're helpless right now, I could take you." he taunted with swelling pride and virility.

"Wanna bet?" I taunted back, feeling a growing sense of sibling competitiveness. Sam and Bobby rolled their eyes at us.

Dean cocked his head arrogantly. "Knocked you out before," he pointed out.

"That was a cheap shot, and you know it."

"You're still a girl."

"And you're a chump. "

At this point, we were both standing, staring each other down with playful menace.
Before I could sling another insult, he drove his shoulder into my middle and slung me over it, with me beating on his back and laughing. I used what little power I had to take his legs out from under him, sending a us both crashing to the wood floor. It hurt but it was good hurt. Fun. Dean wrestled himself ontop of me, belly down and holding my arms down.
"No powers!"

"Do I....should I intervene? What's happening?" Cas asked a little frantic and confused.
Bobby chuckled.
"Nah...let em go. They never goof off anymore. "

"Eat it! Eat it!" Dean cried, smashing a burger still wrapped up into my face. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, literally, and started coughing, feeling my weakened state.
I managed to slip a hand free and grab his neck, yanking him hard into a roll and thudding to the floor beside me.
I straddled him, armed with a fist full of fries, straining against his hands trying to push both my arms away. Finally I'd had enough and licked his hand.
"Ew!"

He jerked it away from me, and roaring with laughter I took the opening to smoosh the fries against his mouth.
I laughed so hard I couldn't keep it up, eventually sliding off my brother and coughing violently.
"I think that's enough..." Cas advised, helping me to my feet and patting my back as I hacked and struggled for air, still choking on laughs and smiles.