- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ - ᴀ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴅɪsᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Provisional License〗
"Hurry up and run faster!" the little boy clung to my shirt "WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"

"Hold on.." I kept my cool and finally made it to the safe zone.

"Heavily injured.. Take him to the left! ASAP!" the nurse pointed to the boy I was holding and directed me where to go with her pointed finger. I nodded and took him to the right until I felt the ground rumbling.

*BOOM!*

Suddenly, out of nowhere, came Gang Orca and his minions bailing through the door like they owned the place. Orca raised his hand signalling his minions to charge, each of them scattered across the place. I noticed them all having metal protective gears and weapons.

"Tell me, wannabe Heroes.." his long tongue slivered down his mouth as his eyes widened "Can you rescue people and fight at the same time?"

" his long tongue slivered down his mouth as his eyes widened "Can you rescue people and fight at the same time?"

"That's Gang Orca!" Midoriya called out.

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀɪsᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴇᴀ. ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴇғғᴏʀᴛs ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ sᴜᴘᴘʀᴇssɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡʟʏ-ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴs"

"Now. How will you react? Will you fight or protect? Help or run away? What would a Hero do?" Orca grinned.

I set my bystander down near to where the right side of the safe zone was. All the dust Orca's minions caused was making us all cough in panic. I had thought the minions were released to go out for everyone, but for some reason they were targeting Midoriya especially.