- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ᴜ.ᴀ. ʜɪɢʜ - ɪs ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ~

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

(Y/h/l) - Your Hair Length
(Y/e/c) - Your Eye Colour
(A/n) - Author's Note
(Y/n) - Your Name

〖First Day〗
For seven years, my Dad had been taking care of me by himself. Today was the day I was going to have to let that go.

I stood beneath the palm trees of Musutafu, the city where I had spent my entire life living in.

"Here by I stand near to the future's greatest hero!" Dad mercilessly hollered in front of me, not caring about the bystanders glancing at us.

I couldn't care less either. It was apparent that Dad was going on holiday to America. He was going to the other side of the world, saving people, just like he always does. I wasn't able to figure out how long but... it seemed like it was confidential between him and Uncle Aizawa.

However, I guess Dad was working too much, even up to his limits somedays. Which was why I wasn't going to resist him having the time of his life on the other side of the world.

"See you, Toshinori." Uncle Aizawa nodded with a slight smile.

Dad responded with nothing but a nod. I turned to look up and Uncle Aizawa and thought to myself of why Uncle hadn't considered coming with him. I mean, everyone does deserve a holiday once in a while, right?

I pulled a face and narrowed my brows in confusion. "Why aren't you going?" his face darted with awe.

He crouched down to my level and messed my hair with an emotionless look. "Because I have to take care of you. Otherwise, your Dad would not be pleased with me."

I turned my head back to Dad. "But I'm old enough to take care of myself!"

"You're certainly wrong on that, (Y/n). I can't have you roam around the streets freely without someone's supervision." Dad shook his head then cleared his throat.

The second those words came out of his mouth, I knew instantly there was going to be no point arguing, and tilted my head down.

That was when his hand was placed on my shoulder, gently, as his eyes told me something else. His pupils dilated and his eyes softened as he gazed at me. I couldn't help but collapse in my senses and wrapped my arms around him like this was the final time I would see him.