- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

 ~ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ - ᴀʟsᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇᴛᴀ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ɪs ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ sᴜᴘᴇʀʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Good Match〗
*SIZZLE!*

"EEEKKK! GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" Mina lifted one knee to her stomach whilst generating a mass amount of acid balls in her hands "G-GIVE ME A CHANCE BIRD-GUY!"

What we were seeing now, was not surprising at all.

Mina, having minimal combat abilities as well and a poor academic performance, it was clear that Tokoyami was going to overpower her with his Dark Shadow.

You can say that this wasn't really a serious match since Mina was down right frightened, how was she able to defeat Aoyama in her previous match?

"Uh-oh" Tsuyu croaked whilst pointing to her chin at Mina "She's not going to make it, let's be real here"

"Come on.." Ojiro joined in "Give her a chance-"

Tokoyami started his attack with Dark Shadow, as for Mina she was encountering him with more balls of acid, but Dark Shadows evaded the attack, knocking her out of the bound with a single strike.

"𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰 𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳! 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝚄𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚈𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝙰𝙳𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙼𝙸-𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂!"

~"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"~

*CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!*

"Whose in the Semi-Finals?" I put a question to.

"Let's see.." Ojiro then put himself in a deep thinking position "We have you, Bakugou and Tokoyami. From the scores, I don't think you'll be competing since your points are far too high compared to the others"

"Really..?" I widened my eyes in shock.

"Mm"

"I can see why though" Tsuyu added "It's not going to be fair if someone's going against you with a very low chart base. Consider this a big achievement!"

Jirou out of nowhere sat down near us and shook her head "I just talked to Nezu, you're going against the winner from Bakugou's and Tokoyami's match"