"What was the letter?" Dek raises an eyebrow.

"To the Cadillac dealership." I shrug.

"Elik!" Dek smiles brightly at me.

"Her car is old. I want her to have a better one. The dealer is going to give her what she wants and I will come by tomorrow to pay." I explain.

"No, I will buy the car." Dek insists.

"Whatever makes you happy, baby. I got to get to work. I will see you at 5:30pm." I kiss my sweet man and head to my Porsche.

<<<<<<

I arrive home around 4:30. I left early. I was bored of staring at my computer screen all day. When I enter the house I am met with a very stern look on Ana's face.

"Hey Ana." I kiss her cheek and smirk.

"Wipe that grin off your face Elik. I'm upset with you." She smiles completely countering her admission.

"Ana, you know I would run away with you if you weren't married. Let me spoil you." I kiss her hand.

She slaps me on the back of my head.

"Does Deklyn fall for that bs?" Ana giggles.

"Sometimes!" I shrug.

"Thank you." She whispers. "You boys are too good to me."

"We could say the same about you." I bop her nose with the tip of my finger.

"Leave now and you can make it to the dealership. They close at 8pm." I order her.

"Harold is already there. I will see you in the morning sweet pea." She hugs me and I can see she is really excited.

"Maybe I should work for you!" Zaya laughs.

"That's the plan." I wink at her.

"I'm just kidding." She laughs. "But, I am going to work for you."

"I'm looking forward to it." I kiss her temple as I walk by her.

"Is there anything you need Zaya? Anything. We can get it for you." I promise her.

"No, I already use Dek's truck, you guy's house and eat all your food." She giggles.

"Yani eats all the food." I correct.

"Damn right I do!" Yani smiles while eating her fruit.

"If any of you" I point to all four of the girls. "Need or want, a single thing let us know." I demand.

"We want our New York shopping trip." Cali barks.

"This weekend?" I offer.

The girls squeal and I smile at them. They are easy to please.

"What about us?" Broady jokes, pointing to himself and Chance.

"You guys don't pretend. I know if you need something you ask." I clarify.

"True." Broady fist bumps me.

"Dek is meeting my parents tonight. They have invited all of us. It is at 6:30 if you want to join." I offered.

"Yes!" They agree.

Dek opens the door and throws his book bag on the counter before heading towards me and kissing my lips.

"Mmmm welcome home." I whisper into his ear.

Dek holds my face and kisses me hungrily. His tongue runs along my bottom lip and I grant him his request. He hungrily delves into my mouth and our tongues twist together in a soft fight for dominance. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him flush against my body. His lips devour my own and I moan in pure enjoyment.