𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 4: 𝘿𝙖 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Start from the beginning

"Heyyyyy." She spoke to Jefe, Rock, and Dewie while sliding into the navy blue hellcat. It was smoked out which she expected. Sliding his arm around her neck, Dewie recorded them both. "My bestie in is bitch looking like a snack! Im talking like chocolate covered pretzels!" They laughed together before he ended it.

Leaning over the seat she hugged Rock from behind as Jefe drove up the block to pick up Sisi. Youngboy blared through the speakers as Rock threw up gang signs in E's video. "Drive the boat bitccchhh!" Si yelled walking up to the car recording and she shoved a bottle of Henny in Eani's face.

She gladly took a big gulp then handed it back. "Fuck! That shit strong!" Scooting over, she made room for Si and her brother ultimately ending up in Dewie's lap. "You already know you gotta take another one." Rock shrugged, holding up his phone.

Sighing E gave Si her phone to record for her own Snapchat. Bending her neck a little she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, allowing Rock to pour the dark brown liquor down her throat. "STILL HIDIN' POUNDS UP IN MY ATTIC! STILL ON THAT DRANNKKK ACTING LIKE A ADDICT!" Jefe and Sincere yelled along to the music bouncing in their seats.

"Clipz innat bitch already. He said he got everything from Dussè to perccs." Dewie told everybody, looking at a message on his phone. Eani had the slightest idea of who Clipz was and she didn't care. The teen was buzzed and ready to party. 

"We gone find us some niggas tonighttt!" Sierra yelled, ignoring the look her brother sent her way. Eani shook her head, twisting her lips to the side. She began to wonder if her friend really was a hoe. Different niggas every week, buying clothes and shoes, food, the whole nine. Was Si fucking for all that shit? E couldn't believe it but a part of her did.

The group walked in as 123 by Moneybagg Yo and Blac Youngsta played in the background. "She a bad bitch, eat the pussy like it's spinach," E mumbled exhaling the weed smoke out. It was hot, stuffy, and musty as they went through the crowd to get up to the "vip".  "Wassam Clipz!" Jefe yelled out, dapping some boy up.

Eani secretly checked him out, he was fine

Eani secretly checked him out, he was fine. A lil milk chocolate brother, tall with some waves and his drip was looking right too. "Here. Let's go dance." Si rushed, handing E a red solo cup full of some strong fruity liquor. "What is this?" E asked, sipping slowly and looking around the party.

"Some coconut Ciroc and grape cranberry juice," Si answered her best friend, leading the way through the sea of bodies to the middle of the floor. Fanning her face, E wished she had stayed in the section cause it was too hot on this dance floor.  All the sweaty bodies rubbing up against hers wasn't her favorite thing either.

Eani was making a video on Snapchat when her song came on.  "I WANT SOME DICK NOW NIGGA THEN IM LEAVIN'!" She yelled along with Supahbadd and the rest of the girls at the party. Si put her flash on began to record her best friend when she started twerking, making her ass move in a circle.