𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 4: 𝘿𝙖 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Start from the beginning

"You fucking wit' it or 'nah?" Eani nodded in approval while helping Dewie pick out his size in some plaid pants. "You got orange shoes?" She asked him taking one more look at the outfit he was holding. He shook his head no. "Not exactly orange but they innat' family." Rock nodded making her laugh.

"That could work, you got black pants already?" E asked, beginning to move around the store throwing Dewie a white button-up as Rock told E he did have black pants. "Cool, you set. Best, where that black sweater I gave you? Put that white shirt under it and fix the collar with them chuck taylor shoes you had on in that picture you sent me." E instructed him, walking off to go find her own outfit.

"Wassup niggas," Jefe said walking in, smirking. Dewie raised his eyebrow, wanting to know how he knew where they were. Jefe had gone off in a different direction while he and Rock went to Eani. She held up an oversized t-shirt with some rhinestone fishnet tights.

"That's raw, you got one of them belts hoes be putting roun' their stomach?" Rock asked. She nodded, picking up some jean shorts as well. The girl already had a pair but she still got them. "Niggas hungrier than Peaches ass in them stiff ass shorts she is wearing." Dewie yawned leading the direction to the registers.

"When you get here?" E questioned Jefe looking at his outfit choice. "a few minutes ago." He shrugged as Rock motioned for E to put her clothes on the counter with his. Trying to decline his offer, she shook her head but he snatched her items from her. "Bitches want to be independent so fucking bad, let me nice. Damn." He ranted to himself, pulling a big wad of money from his pocket.

After getting their bags and everything they left out the store. "Good looks g." E thanked Rock doing a quick handshake with him. Jefe told everybody he was gone fuck with them later and went to his own car while the others hopped in with Dewie.

"Wea' we 'bout ta' eat at?" Eani asked like the baldhead fat kid, she had been seeing on Instagram a lot. Laughing Rock shrugged while Dewie took the liberty to answer her question. "We gon' hit that soul food spot in Queens. You rollin' or you want me to drop you off?" He asked looking at her through the rearview mirror.

Nodding, she slipped in an airpod while taking out a wood she rolled before she left the house earlier. "Fuck the world, I'm a walking erection........Yo' nigga caught us textinnn' you said baby don't be mad, you know how Brent is." She mumbled, bobbing her head.

"Ay, that nigga spittin'." Rocky turned around handing her the aux. "Let me hear 'dat." He urged for her to put her phone on it, so he could hear the song. After plugging it in, the song blared through Dewie speakers, it was different from what the boys listened to but they both were fucking with it. Dewie even turned the volume up while Eani smiled, she loved putting people on.

"Y'all think Judy party gone be better than last year?" Rock asked, looking up from his phone. Eani shrugged while making a video of her and Dewie before flipping the camera on Rock. "That bitch better be, she charged my ass 7 dollars for that weak ass VIP bracelet."

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝙱𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚢, 𝙽𝚈

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟺𝚝𝚑𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝙱𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚢, 𝙽𝚈