15 ~ I'm an agent of chaos

Start from the beginning

(Inserting this photo of him because it's needed)

Dent turns his head facing Joker, one half of his face is normal, the other half is burnt to a crisp

Dent turns his head facing Joker, one half of his face is normal, the other half is burnt to a crisp. All the skin is gone. Joker takes off the wig and puts his hands through his hair. His hair was all smooshed together to get under the wig, so he's getting it back to normal. "I don't want there to be any hard feelings between us Harvey. When you and uh-" Joker begins to talk.

"Rachel!" Harvey yells at him.

"Rachel.. were being abducted... I was sitting in Gordon's cage. I didn't dig those charges."

"Your men, your plan."

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? A dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know? I just do things. The Mob has plans. The cops have plans. Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers... how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So when I say... come here," Joker covers Harvey's fist with his hands," when I say there was nothing personal about you and your girlfriend... you'll know I'm telling the truth."

Joker stands up and begins to instead Harvey and walks around to the other side of the hospital bed. "It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans and look where that got you." Joker says.

Harvey tries to grab Joker's throat, but Joker catches him by his wrist and pins his arm down. "I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it upside down. Look what I did to this city with a couple drums of gas and a few bullets. Hm? You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go 'according to plan'. Even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press, like, a gangbanger will get shot or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up... nobody panics. Because it's all part of the plan. But when I say one little old mayor will die... everyone loses their minds!" Joker explains.

He lets go of Harvey and pulls out a gun. He holds it by the barrel of the gun. "Introduce a little anarchy..," Joker puts the gun in Harvey's hand and makes Harvey hold it to Joker's own head," upset the established order and everything becomes chaos."

Joker licks his lips," I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair."

Harvey lifts up a coin: one side is normal, the other side is scratched up. He shows the coin to Joker. He shows the normal side," you live," he turns it over to messed upside," you die." Harvey states.

"Mmm. Now we're talking." Joker replies.

Harvey flips the coin and it lands on the normal side.  After that situation, Joker leaves the room and walks down the hospital hallway. He pulls out a detonator device, presses a button, mimics an explosion, then explosions go off behind him. He walks out of the hospital as they are going off. People who are being loaded into vans and news stations scream outside. He comes to a halt and turns around looking at the hospital. He begins to repeatedly hit the button. After a couple of hits, more explosions go off. Joker jumps into the back of a bus and makes his getaway. The bus drives off and the hospital collapses.

Y/N is currently watching it all unfold on the news. She began to crack up a little bit at the sight of him in a dress. She takes pictures of it, with her old phone. "That's hilarious. Oh my gosh and he's wearing crocs too!"

After a while of sitting on the couch, she emails her boss explaining what happened and is allowed to come back to work and keep her job. She begins to start working again tomorrow.

Joker goes back to the abandoned building, Y/N was once kept. "She gone?" He walks up to a goon, back in his normal attire.

"Yes, boss, just like your instructions said for her to be." The goon responds.

Joker chuckles a little, "she'll be back." He states as he walks off.