01|Welcome to IWEF

Chapter : 01

Chapter : 01

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The basement hall of The Institute of Wisteria Elite Force - IWEF, buzzed with the lively hum of students mingling and chatting. Fresh recruits excitedly sought out familiar faces to celebrate their enrollment, while others ventured to strike up conversations with strangers. Among them stood Rin Nohara, a Japanese newcomer to the institute, driven by her ambition to become a healing doctor. Hailing from a distant land, she navigated the bustling hall, a timid figure seeking companionship in an unfamiliar place.

Alone and apprehensive, Rin's longing for companionship fueled her efforts to forge connections. Amidst the sea of faces, her gaze settled upon a striking figure—adorned in a knee-length floral frock with cascading pitch-black hair—the embodiment of elegance in the crowd.

Rin cautiously approached the girl, who stood amidst the bustling main hall, her demeanor radiating an air of poise and confidence. As their eyes met, Rin offered a hesitant smile, sensing an underlying complexity in Aki's graceful presence.

"Hey there! You seem to know your way around," Rin said, attempting to strike up a conversation.

The girl regarded her with a hint of amusement dancing in her eyes. "I might," she replied, her voice carrying a subtle undertone of mystery.

"I'm Rin, by the way. Just started here," Rin introduced herself, trying to bridge the gap between them.

The girl  arched an eyebrow, her composure almost regal. "Aki," she offered, a flicker of reluctance momentarily crossing her expression before vanishing behind a confident facade.

As they conversed, Rin sensed an enigmatic aura surrounding Aki, a sense that there was more to her than met the eye. Aki's confident demeanor seemed almost too polished, hinting at a hidden depth beneath the surface.

"You seem to have it all figured out," Rin remarked, a touch of admiration in her voice.

Aki's smile turned a bit smug, a subtle hint of superiority in her tone. "I've been around," she replied cryptically.

Unbeknownst to Rin, Aki carried a secret—a royal lineage she chose to conceal within the halls of the institute. Her status as a princess granted her certain privileges and powers, lending an air of self-assuredness to her demeanor.

As their conversation continued, Rin found herself drawn to Aki's intriguing personality, unaware of the hidden layers and the princess who walked the halls incognito, embracing a newfound connection with the first person who dared to approach her without the knowledge of her royal identity.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Two young boys, appearing to be of similar age, entered the room, capturing the attention of the crowd. One sported dark brown hair while the other boasted a mane of golden blonde locks. The dark-haired boy, his gaze sweeping across the bustling scene, muttered to himself, "I've made it. IWEF, I've finally come."