60

"Regionals is in, like, a week." Quinn noted.

"Two weeks." Puck corrected her. "Are you nervous?"

"Not really." Quinn said. "I just hope I'll still be able to do all the dance moves."

"Well, the good thing is, you have me as your partner, so I'll help you." Puck promised.

"How?" Quinn asked.

"When we're dancing together, I'll help you." Puck said. "And make it easier."

"Thanks." Quinn replied. "I really hope we win."

"We will." Puck nodded.

"Well, if we don't, glee club is over." Quinn reminded Puck. "And then I really have nothing."

"You'll have me and the baby and all our friends." Puck pointed out. "But it doesn't matter because we're gonna win."

"How can you be so sure?" Quinn wondered.

"I have a solo in Don't Stop Believing." Puck said with a smirk.

"Yeah, with Santana." Quinn replied.

"You're cute when you're jealous." Puck smiled.

"Oh, I'm not jealous." Quinn stated. "You're just dancing with her. It's not like you're-"

"Having a baby with her." Puck finished with a nod.

Quinn nodded back. "You also have a solo in the mashup."

"Yeah, I do." Puck responded.

"We should invite your mom and Sarah to come." Quinn stated.

Puck shook his head. "My mom won't come. She doesn't go to any of my football games or anything."

Quinn frowned.

"She just doesn't have time." Puck said with a shrug.

Quinn nodded slowly. "Well, we've all come so far this year and we need to win."

"Yeah, we do." Puck agreed.