Revelation Tour To Huwai

Kenzie POV

We both left the restaurant. This date was going to be my dream date w johnny but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.. But that's fine we are still not going to waste this night!

Johnny's POV (Finally after soo many chapters😂)

I am kinda sad that this date didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be.. But most importantly I wanted kenzie to be happy tonight.. Which of course didn't happen.. But i have another plan.. I am going to take kenzie and all our frnds to a vacation! I am sure kenzie will like the idea of it! I need to text the gc about the plan!

Johnny orlando made a group chat with Lauren orlando, annie leblanc, Brynn rumfalllo, asher angel, hayden summerall and Carson leuders

KENZIE'S SUPRISE ❤️❤️🌹🌹

Lauren - tf Is this gc made for?? AND WHY ISN'T KENZIE IN IT??

Brynn - JOHNNY VINCENT ORLANDO!! DID U CHEAT ON MY BABY??!!.

Annie - BRYNN AND LAUREN GET READY W SOME WEAPONS TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF JOHNNY FOR BREAKING MY SISTER'S HEART!!

Johnny - JESUS CHRIST! I AM NOT CHEATING ON HER NOR I AM BREAKING UP W HER!! CAN'T YALL READ THE GC NAME?? I MADE THIS GC CUZ I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR HER! AND YALL ARE INCLUDED AS WELL!

Lauren - srry brother! But what is the suprise?

Annie - ^

Brynn - ^^

Asher - ^^^

Carson - ^^^^

Hayden - ^^^^^

Johnny - SO LISTEN UP! I wanted to take kenzie on our first date tonight to a restaurant but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it too.. So i decided to suprise kenzie w 2 weeks vacation to huwai WITH HER FRNDS!! So I need y'all to come to my house tmre evening around 5:30ish got it?!

Lauren - OMG YAYAYAA!! VACATION W THE WHOLE SQUAD!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!

Annie - YAYA I WILL SURELY REACH! I MAY REACH BEFORE THE TIME!

Brynn - UR SUCH A GOOD BOYFRIEND THAT IS CARING FOR HER GIRLFRIEND'S SISTERS AS WELL! And here I have CARSON...

Carson - WHAT?! BABE?!!

Brynn - oh I forgot that u were also in the gc.. Forget what I said.. I STILL LOVE U!!

Carson - I am forgiving u cuz ur my gf I wouldn't do the same w others.. And...I LUV U MORE BEBE!!

Asher - okay love birds get ur chat!

Brynn - srry!

Carson - ^

Johnny - soo will u guys help?

Everyone - YUP!

Johnny - k! Meet y'all tmrw!

End of the text...

Johnny's POV

This will be the best suprise I hv ever given to her!

Author's note

THAT WAS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER! BUT alot has been going on...if u wanna know go check my board Hopefully that will explain everything.. I myt post a small chapter w just jenzie moments in it.. I am not quite sure.. BUT LETS CHANGE THE TOPIC! This chapter's shoutout goes to jenzayiscute Shipallthewaygirl lovelenzjaynnie JEENNZZIIEE scftietingz kenzieglandos Sbowers789 jenziexfanfics Jenzie Endgame xxjenziexxqueen FOR FOLLOWING, VOTING, COMMENTING, LEAVING THE SWEETEST MESSAGES POSSIBLE ON MY BOOKS AND BOARD! AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THEY DID WAS BECOMING MY FRNDS! I LUV YALL SOOO MUCH! COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER YALL CAN ASK ME ANYTHING AND I WILL REPLY WHENEVER I GET THE TIME! BUT I WILL SURELY REPLY! AND JOHNNYS NEW MUSIC IS COMING UP THIS MONTH!! IMMA DIE!! OKAY ENOUGH OF TALKING I WILL SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! TC!