Aeroplane Indisposed

Kenzie's POV

I was sitting on the plane and when it started flying I felt very dizzy and ran to the bathroom and threw up on the sink.. I felt someone rubbing my back I saw behind and saw John looking confused.

Johnny POV

We are boarding and suddenly kenzie ran to the washroom while covering her mouth.. Wtf! I went behind her and saw her barfing..

I rubbed her back but I still couldn't understand why is she vomiting so badly.. Is she sick? Kenzie turned back and saw my confused face and washed her face and then wiped the water w the towel and then I asked her...

"Whats wrong kenz? Why are looking so damn sick?" I asked worriedly

"Umm I actually get ill in planes or any other vehicles I travel.. Especially aeroplanes.." She said

Fuck I should hv taken care of her..

"I am srry i didn't kne-"

before I finished my sentence she hugged my tightly i obviously hugged back..

"I am srry i should hv told u.. But i feel very ill" she said

That made me feel sad of not taking care of her..

Kenzie's POV

Before John fineshed his sentence i hugged him tightly because I was going to faint..

"I am srry i should hv told u.. But I feel very sick" I said

John quickly wrapped his hand around my waist and one around my neck and helped me reach our seat.. He first made me sit down and hugged me tightly and put my head on his lap to make my comfortable he was strolling my hair back and kissed my cheek..

"I am srry babe.. I should hv taken care of u.. Now i will make sure u are always conformable safe and happy.."

He said and kissed my cheek once again and I drifted oof to my sleep..

There he was the most handsome and cute and the most perfect guy in the world in her eyes standing in his tuxedo standing there in the aisle with his bride.. She started crying seeing him marry some other girl that wasn't her.. He was smiling widely and leaned on to kiss her soon to be wife.. Avery grace...

I woke up panicking and saw a worried John next to me i suddenly hugged him tightly and started crying

"WTF happend babe?" John asked me worriedly.

"I am srry John I didn't meant too" I said while sobbing in his chest making his shirt wet w my tears..

"What happened buba?" He asked me

"I saw u kissing avery infront of me... And u cheated on me w her.. " I said while sobbing

"AWW babe I would never do something like that to u.. U are the only one person I luv and always will no matter what happens.."

He said and pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears and kissed my lips.

"I love soo fucking much kenzie..!!" He said.

"I love u too john!!" I said and kissed his lips and hugged him..

We both slept cuddling in the plane and suddenly an air hostess came and woke John up

"Um excuse me sir here is ur food and for her miss"

she said and placed the food on the table and went.. I slowly untangle myself from his tight Arma and sit and drink some water.. I look at the food and I feel dizzy again..