An Alternative Viability With A Fresh Inception

MacKenzie POV
Bonjur! My name is kenzie short for mackenzie i am 15 yrs old and i hv an older sisiter named maddie who is 1 yr elder than me. I used to live in Pittsburgh until i moved to canada..cause of some stuff.. Well anyways tmrw is going to be the first day of my school.. I am rlly nervous how it is going to go cause the last school which i went made me go through alot off awful things... So hopefully this school will make my future good..

~IN THE MORNING~

as my alarm goes off i wake up today is my first day so i want to look as better as i can. I quickly take a shower and change to a simple outfit

Her outfit:

As i quickly change i decided to apply some light make up and tie my hair to a ponytail Her makeup:

Her makeup:

As i quickly change i decided to apply some light make up and tie my hair to a ponytail Her makeup:

Her hairstyle:

I check the time and i notice that i only hv 15 mins! I quickly go downstairs and notice that maddie and mom had already left

I check the time and i notice that i only hv 15 mins! I quickly go downstairs and notice that maddie and mom had already left. I quickly grab a bar form the kitchen even tho my mom made me breakfast but i didn't hv time to eat it as i rush out of my house and start running thank god 5 mims are still left as i breath heavily when i reach the school.. As i was starting to walk to go to office to grab my schedule. On the way of going to the office i saw two girls walking towards me..

One of the girls started the conversation "Hey are u new here?" said 1 of the blonde girl as i reply confidently " Yeah i am new here my name is mackenzie but u can call me kenzie or kenz" i say with a small smile. The blonde replied" good name! My name is Lauren and she is my best friend annie"she said while i kept my small smile. "do u know ur class or did u get ur schedule from the office?" lauren asked to me "No not yet i was just going there when i met u guys" i said. "Can we come with u?" lauren asked. "sure!" i replied back. as we three were walking to the office.
I grabbed my shedule while lauren and annie did the same.
Kenzie's schedule for today- Math Science geography art music
Annie's schedule for today- chemistry art geography music science
Lauren's schedule- Science math geography art music

Ughh! I hv math first who loves to study math in the morning! And the worst part is annie and lauren aren't in my class as i walk toward my class a girl with red and and light brown color hair girl came towards.

Unknown - " Hey fatty whats ur name?"

Kenzie - " first of all i am not fatty YOU look like one of those second its mackenzie, what's ur name?"

Unknown - "oh grt!! i will call u mackugly cause u look like one oh and btw my name is avery the mean girl of school and the biggest player of school"

Kenzie - "u dont need to tell me that ur mean girl and a player cause u already look like one and also i guess ur blind cause ur calling a beautiful girl ugly u bitch!"

Avery - " did u just call me bitch?!"

Kenzie - "Yes! Did u not hear? I guess ur both blind and dumb now can u move i need to go to class! Cause i aint wasting my precious time on u!"

Avery - "oh no honey i won't move.. ur in a big trouble"

Avery punches kenzie and she fells down on the floor bleeding than nadia starts kicking her

Kenzie starts shouting slowely as she was unconscious and didn't hv any energy left she slowly started closing her eyes..

From author
Guys! This is my my first story and first chapter ever soo pls dont hate on me i just ship jenzie and will ship it forever.. And i will be writing another chapter but i will write it slowly soo it will be upladed next week.. New chater every week. Just vote every single chapter pls!

(And yes I changed the name to avery from nadia because nadia is a very sweet person and I luv her soo I am not  gonna make her bad in this book)