𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

Yeosang playfully rolls his eyes at his dad, chuckling at what he said, "You sound good in that voice. You must do it often, you know?"

"Whatever you punk. Now go."

Yeosang leaves the office with a smile and made his way up towards the club.

Upon entering, Ten saw him and walked towards him, an empty glass shot in his hand.

"So, what did boss told you?", Ten asks the younger.

Yeosang just shrugs and takes the empty wine glass from Ten's hand, making his way towards the bartending stand and pours his shot with liquor, and drinks it in one go.

"He told me what he exactly told you. Lux is dead.", He said, pouring another glass and drank it.

A whine can be heard from Ten, "Ya! I just washed that glass and you drank some liquor in it. You wash that thing after you're done. I'm tired.", Ten crosses his arms on his chest and made his way towards the couches.

Yeosang obeyed, washing the glass after taking four more shots.

"Why drink anyway? Aren't you driving?", Ten asks from the distance.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'm not that tipsy yet.", Yeosang said, grabbing his valuables and head out of the club.

Getting inside his vehicle, he started the engine of his car and drove off towards their dorm.

•~×~•

"Hey, Sangie?"

Yeosang looks back at the older male as he heard him call his name. He is currently changing into his working clothes for the club.

"Yes, Hwa? I'm sorry but I'll be home late again. I have work"

"Can I come with you?", Seonghwa asks the younger male.

Yeosang's eyes widen.

"Y-You.. Want to come with me? I— Hwa, not now.", Yeosang sighs, walking towards Seonghwa and held his hand.

Seonghwa pouts, stomping his feet lightly, and lets out a whine, "Why~? I wanna come with you. I'm so lonely here.."

"But clubs are not a thing for you, Hwa. What if something happens to you there? You know, there are a lot of pedophiles in the club and they will do bad things to you if they saw you.", Yeosang tries to reason the older male.

"Then why are you working at the club if it's dangerous?", the older male tilts his head.

Yeosang sighs, cupping Seonghwa's cheeks and squishing it, "Someday, alright? I'll let you come with me. I'll buy you liquor so that you will be familiar with some tastes and other things that you need to do and don't do in the club, alright?"

Seonghwa finally nods, sulking a bit, and lets the younger male finish fixing himself up.

Yeosang finally leaves the dorm after bidding Seonghwa goodbye and drove off towards the club.

•~×~•

HJ

Hongjoong walks in the dim streets of the city.

He wanted to calm his mind from last time, so he decided to take a stroll on the not-so-busy streets of the city.

Kicking at some pebbles on the road, he sighs for how many times already.

He doesn't have his mask on. Although he would regret it if someone finds out about him, he just wants to walk on the street or go out without his suffocating mask on. So he chose to go out at night time and have time for himself.

His deep thoughts are interrupted when someone taps on his shoulder.

Hongkong flinches and turns around abruptly, fishing out his dagger that is hidden in his back pocket.

He points the sharp weapon at the person and the person yelps in surprise at the sudden action.

"P-Please don't hurt me", the person, which is a boy, whimpers. Eyes widening as he looks at the pointed object.

Hongjoong immediately pulls back his dagger and gasps,

"Seonghwa?"

Seonghwa's eyes met Hongjoong's and the boy swears, he just saw sparkles on the blonde male's eyes as soon as Hongjoong asks his name.

"HJ?", Seonghwa smiled widely, the boy's first codename slips on Seonghwa's mouth, making him clasp his hand over his mouth after he realized that he called him HJ.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't supposed to say that. I forgot"

"Hey, hey, it's fine. There are no people around, so you can just call me that.", Hongjoong assured Seonghwa, chuckling lightly.

Seonghwa nods, looking down at the ground while he fidgets with his shirt.

Hongjoong scratches his nape, ".. Did I scare you? I'm sorry.. It's just that, I need to be extra careful. Well, you know why."

Seonghwa lightly giggles, "It's fine, I understand. So.. What are you doing here? This late.", the blonde male asks shyly.

"Well, there are a lot of things in my mind lately, so I'm here to take a stroll. You? What are you doing this late? You might get kidnapped again, you know?", Hongjoong raises a brow at the blonde male.

Seonghwa huffs at the boy and pouts, "The kidnapping case ended months ago.", he says, making Hongjoong chuckle lightly and nod his head.

The two started walking side by side, their shoulders brushing at each other.

"I'm just taking a stroll as well. My friend is at work again, so I was left alone at the dorm all by myself.", the blonde male sadly says.

Hongjoong lightly chuckles, "Poor thing. Well, it's just the two of us. Wanna go somewhere or do something?"

Seonghwa looks at the ground, humming as he thinks of something he wants to do with the black-haired male.

Then he looks up and smiles widely at the boy.

"How about I invite you to my dorm?"

•~×~•

hello again!

thank you for reading :>

tbc..