"So this is how you get your way, you use pain." He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine, I take back what I said. Just make it stop." He yelled. Once the pain stopped, his eyes turned yellow, and he walked over to me picking me up by the neck. "What the hell are you playing at?" I struggled under his grip. Before I knew it, I was out of his arms, and he was pushed halfway across the room. He looked at me surprised.

"I'm not playing at anything. I didn't do that magic." I said. He speeds over to me and slammed me against the wall.

"Liar!" he spat in my face. Again rush came over me, and I threw him across the room.

"I am no liar if you don't believe me fine. I will not stand here and be called a liar by the likes of you." My anger was building up, something told me we were both going to be hurt if this escalated. I didn't know where I was getting this straight from, but I liked it. Willa burst through the room and gasped while looking at me.

"Oh my gosh Ken, your eyes are glowing yellow." She said. I rushed over to the bathroom and looked at myself. She was right, my eyes were just as yellow as Jonah's. How did I have wolf eyes?

"What the hell's going on with me?" I asked her. She grabbed my head and her eyes turned black, she was getting answers.

"I think you might want to sit down for this.''She said. I walked back to the bed and sat down, Jonah standing at the opposite end of the room. "I looked through your mind, trying to figure it all out, by the looks of it, those babies are changing your DNA. They are feeding off of your magic and using it to change the dynamics of your body to fit their needs." She said.

"So I'm going to be a werewolf," I said shaking my head, " No. No I can't, no I don't know the first thing about being a wolf." I said. My breathing gets harder and faster. I could feel the panic attack coming on.

"Woah there Ken, calm down. Look at me, look, I'm not going anywhere, and neither is Jonah. He will help you figure this out." She said,

"When did I ever say that?" he asked.

"Look, you don't really have much of a choice, as you realized, the second you reject these little magical wolf babies of yours, they start killing you. So you don't exactly have much of a say in what happens now do you."Willa explained to him.

"Will I be a wolf forever?" I questioned. Jonah rolled his eyes.

"Oh stop crying, look, I've seen this before, the mother's DNA changes while she is pregnant to that of a wolf because it is safer for the babies that way. If you kept your regular fragile witch body, you and those babies would have been dead a while ago. You will go back to your boring witch self once they are born." He said.

"You don't have to be an ass about it," Willa said, he growled at her word choice.

"Keep in mind whose land you are on. Witches have no say here, meaning you will treat me with respect," he said. They argued back and forth and it was giving me a headache.

"Will the two fo your Stop," I said. Throwing both of them into opposite walls with magic.

"You really need to get your emotions under control there. I don't need your magic killing me," Jonah said.

"I suggest you don't talk to me right now, because all I want to do is rip your head off. My hormones are already on high, and you making me angry will just do nothing but set my powers off. How about you just leave us alone and come back when you are ready to be a real man and stop acting like a child. I suggest you leave before I throw you out of that window because I am very tempted right now." I said I could feel my eyes change. He put his hands up in surrender and walked out. Willa walked over to me.

"Are you okay? I can feel the anger radiating off of you. Here sit, I'll go get you something to eat." She said. I just nodded. I sat there and tried to calm down. This was not going to be an easy pregnancy. My already unstable powers mixed with the abilities of a werewolf only made for a ticking time bomb. I was going to have a power surge at any moment. Willa walked in with food. She set it on the table.

"Willa," I called her name scared. She turned towards me and her eyes widened. My hands were on fire, and my eyes had gone red. I was flaring up. Willa started chanting, trying to take some of the power away. I felt my whole body light on fire, it wasn't harmful to me, it was only harmful to anyone who got into contact with me.

The room caught on fire. I yelled. The doctor came in eyes wide at what was happening. My panic attack came back. I couldn't hear anything anymore. I saw the doctor's mouth move, and Jonah appeared. He looked at me with his eyes wide but moved towards me.

"No, don't come any closer!"I yelled. He started saying something, but still, I couldn't hear what it was, just a loud ringing in my ears. Tears fell down my eyes, why was this happening? Jonah got closer and closer to me. Why wasn't he afraid. I could hurt him. I closed my eyes and fell onto my knees. I felt arms wrap around me and opened them. Jonah was holding me. Somehow he wasn't getting burned. What was he doing? The ringing slowly subsided and I could hear again. I could hear him chanting in Latin. He was saying a spell. The flames went away and he stayed there on the floor holding me until I calmed down.

"Wait. You're a witch?" I heard Willa say I looked at him. Was he?

"Half actually, and a very powerful half at that. She'll be okay now. She just needs some rest. This should help. " He stuck a needle in my arm, and I felt my body slowly calming down.

"What do you inject her with?" Willa asked.

"Relax, it's a sedative, it keeps her calm so she doesn't flare up again. She'll be fine, she just needs to sleep it off." I heard him say. I guess the sedative was working because I felt my eyes getting heavy. I guess I'll just have to ask about everything when I wake up.