Summary | Notes

S U M M A R Y

The world as we know it ended 298 years ago.
After the Destruction, over half of civilization was destroyed. Now seeking to build up an empire, the King has successfully taken over the entire known world according to the wishes of his Queen. Few have sought to reverse the damage done by the crown, living their days in poverty, disease, and turmoil.

Until the Seeker came around.
No one knows what the Seeker is seeking. Some believe he is seeking to take over the kingdom of Acirema, while others think he is helping the King. But after a certain ancient artifact is found, dated back to Pre-Destruction, the mystery of the past is slowly being uncovered, along with the Seeker's intentions.

What will be revealed, and what will be kept in the dark?

_____

N O T E S  F O R  T H E  R E A D E R

-This book is written in Maxwell's point of view (POV)

-There is no correct way to pronounce the kingdom of Acirema, so go ahead and make it up in your head. I usually go with: uh-seer-reemah

Notice anything interesting about the name of the kingdom? $10 if you know it. Jk, I'm broke, but good for you if you can figure it out.

-The Seeker is meant for you to find out on your own, so if you figure it out right away, just know that I'm bad at being subtle lol (and don't ruin it for anyone).

_____

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

I have never written a dystopian novel before, so bear with me here. This is my Christian attempt at it. Hopefully you all enjoy it and stick around for more!

The idea is completely of my own imagination. Any resemblance to people or events, or even other books, are purely coincidental.

Without further ado, let's get to the story. Votes and comments are very much appreciated! I'd love to know what you all think. <3

Enjoy!

xox ARIA