He looked at you, and then towards the floor. "I'm not sure if we should go inside. This is Kacchan's privacy we're talking about here." His consideration was very admirable, even when it came to a hothead such as Bakugou. And knowing him, he was most likely watching their movements as closely as he could.

'Then again...' Thought Midoriya, who shifted his green eyes towards the end of the hallway. 'Kacchan likes her.. He's most likely following us out of curiosity since [Y/N] pulled me over here. And if there's really something to hide from us, we'll know if I try to go inside.'

That's right. Any action would result in his intervene, which is why he wanted to use this moment to his advantage.

A few minutes earlier..
>[Bakugou's room]<

Uraraka continuously kicked Bakugou's desk, huffing harshly with her mouth concealed by the bandage around her mouth. 'Come on!' She thought, eyes set on his desk. Her initial plan was to cause the mallet to fall so she could have a viable object to her advantage. Still, something sharp could've been idealistic.

As the heavy object found it's way to the edge of the surface, her brown eyes warmed up, however in the midst of going to kick it again, she heard familiar voices.

"The noise is coming from in here..?"

Her eyes widened, and tears collectively built up in her sockets soon to roll down her cheeks and onto her lap. 'This is bad! I didn't expect someone to be near here!' She moved her legs closer to her chest, the room falling in an eerie silence.

'I can't... I can't risk letting them find me... They.. They'll..' Uraraka's mind got heavy, and a static blurred her vision as she reminisced on Kirishima's corpse. His lifeless gaze, parted chappy lips, and skin stained by both his tears and blood... All of it remained engraved inside of her head like it only happened yesterday.

'They'll end up just like him..'

She lowered her head, trying to suppress her genuine whimpers to herself. This was for your own good. Allowing the both of you to undergo harm, much worse death.. It was an dilemma that tore her apart. Mentally and Physically.

From the other side of the door, Midoriya scratched his cheek. "It's quiet now.. But I'm sure I heard something." His overly-curious side of him contorted his mind, it was in times like these where his Mr. Detective act would fall into place.

Wanting to convince him to stay out of Bakugou's personal affairs, the words were taken right out of your mouth by the egocentric male himself.

"Like you said, freckle face; this is my privacy we're talking about." Said the other, approaching. He looked angry. But.. That was just his normal look, right? "I heard what you said to Deku, [Y/N]. You should've told the both of us.. I don't understand why..." His fists tightened into balls. "Why it had to be him..."

He stepped closer, eyes trembling in his sockets. "Is there something I managed to do wrong? I don't think we have the time to be having favoritism."

Immediately pressured, you started to wave your hands around, frightening Midoriya. "Don't read too deeply into things.. It's just..." You were stopped midway due to Midoriya's hand against your shoulder. "Hey, let's not focus on that right now, Kacchan.. She just lost someone really important to her. Let's help her get some rest."

While Bakugou understood this, that look of agony on your face after being reminded of your father's death absolutely pained him. He wanted to make it all disappear by having you in his arms. "..." Instead of replying, he glanced towards Midoriya, who stood close to you while leading you away from his room. Obviously, this sight made his envy fester

'You selfish bastard. You selfish bastard. You selfish bastard. You selfish bastard.'

Only one of his eyes was concealed by his ash blonde hair, while his revealed eye was dim from both hatred and obscurity. Bakugou watched the two of you move further and further away from his line of sight, urging him to storm into his room without the slightest regard for Uraraka.

"Deku's gotten too ahead of himself. That damned fanboy is trying to control her!" Shouted the male, frightening the girl tied on the floor after sending a brute punch to his desk. The male then reached up, angrily gripping onto his spiky forelocks. "I can't take this anymore! [Y/N].. [Y/N]'s going to leave me again! And Deku's trying to sweep her right from under my feet!"

His upset demeanor chalked down into something much more unusual... Sobs. No one could tell if it was either out of frustration, or sadness. Maybe both. He pressed his hands against his desk, attempting to suppress his cries and sniffles. And the more he found himself so deep into the holds of dejection, every bit of his sanity drained out of him. He could tell after the way he heard a gruesome snap echo throughout his head.

Everything stopped. His tears, his emotions, his movements... Everything.

Slowly.. Bakugou looked towards his hand, noticing that there was something wrong with him. Things started to become so clear to him now.. Like there was a massive surge of realization. "Why didn't I see it before...? The solution's been staring me in the face.." He mumbled, pressing his palm up to his eye. "I just have to make sure.. [Y/N] doesn't leave me, even if I have to play the villain to accomplish that."

Bakugou started to stumble away from his desk, facing the trembling one on his floor, who began scooting backwards in desperation to flee.

"Looks like.. There's a slight change in plans, pink cheeks..."

[Chapter END]