CHAPTER FIVE

So, Nathan walked Mandy around the school campus and what she has noticed is that, every girls they passed by seemed to turn their heads upon Nathan.

   'So he really is that popular around here.' That thought came into her mind while walking, keeping her head down, and sometimes taking glimpse on him, too. Guess, she's also hooked up on him, maybe not because he is popular or hundred times good looking, but because she could see Nathan is a nice guy...the nicest person she has ever met, so far around the Raspville.

     She will smile at the thought for some times that she is with him but sometimes, he is just making it worse for her for everyone that will pay him some 'oh, it's Nathan!, isn't he gorgeous' kind of expression they will then turn their attention on the girl he is with then make that 'Who is that girl he is with? Oh is that a hunch on her back? She is a weirdo!' kind of fuss. Now she is having that feeling that she doesn't belong anywhere here.

   Nathan showed  her where the school library is, the hall of famers where Nathan Flamburgh's picture is also there, stating that he is school's 'most valuable player' and all other's who made themselves famous in their own fields. After that he escorted her to the stadium and....to his favourite place, the hillside of the school's park where he used to sat by himself. It was a cozy, tranquil sanctuary for gloomy persons who wants to seek peace of mind. And over looking to lake in front adds up to beauty of the place.

    She breathed deeply feeling the breeze.

     " You liked it here?"

     She nodded her head smiling as if she was in a fantasy.

     " And before we forgot, we have to attend our classes now since it's almost gonna start by this time." He said looking on his wrist watch.

      "My gawd, the witch is in our class too" Hissed Patty to her friend Veronica when Mandy stepped inside the classroom and took a seat next to someone. Patty whispered audibly that Mandy could hear from the third row.

     " 'Heard she was with Nathan this morning, toured her around and escorted her up to here," Veronica stated making Patty feeling even more disgusted now to Mandy. Everybody in the campus knows that she has a huge crush with Nathan Flamburgh and she always have that illusion that they belong to each other,  since, their families are the most riches in Raspville.