NO ORDINARY THING

NO ORDINARY THING

Mandy does look ordinary like any other normal teenager around Raspville town except for one thing...she has wings!

CHAPTER ONE

“Nimbus! I’m warning you, Tabitha is a human being and you are a guardian. You can never be together like what you think can possibly happen!” cried Solemn, Nimbus’ closest friend in Heaven’s tribe.

“I love her dearly, Solemn. What can I do? My heart of mine here just can’t stop throbbing too fast whenever I see her. I really want to touch her and feel her in my arms...it was unbeatable! But, she hardly knows my presence...” explained Nimbus with a trace of grief in his heart. Solemn knew just how much his friend is hurting because of two unravelling worlds of mortals and immortals.

“Certainly is!” blurted his friend realizing his point. “How can she love you when she can’t even see you nor feel you? Give it up Nimbus, it’s impossible.”

“No! I’m going to make her see me. The word impossible is just limited to humans not ours.”

“You will be in great trouble! Once the elders will know about what you wanted to do, they will disapprove of this and you will vanish forever!”

“They won’t know about this, right my friend?” Nimbus said seeking for sympathy within Solemn's  deep blue eyes, who then stooped his head and became silent.  His shoulders feeling heavy for he could feel that he can no longer stop Nimbus for what he is so much determined to do...to follow his heart.

That would be the hardest decision Solemn had ever made, ‘till finally he nodded his head to agree and tapped his friend’s shoulder wishing him luck. “I warned you brother, I don’t want you to risk your life, and neither loses it. Be safe and follow what your heart desires the most.”

Soon the two parted ways after they said each other good luck and flew off the Corneus Valley. Solemn leaving with a heavy heart while Nimbus feeling from his friend’s consent, as a blessing.

            Tabitha was putting on her night gown when she heard someone broke into her house that night. She dressed up in haste and went into the hall finding the huge window wide opened up from a strong wind with the white curtains being blowned.

            “Who’s in there?!” she courageously asked. Then from the direction of the window, she saw a silhouette of someone or something big with a bulk on its shoulders. It was standing there still until she noticed those bulks moved and then spreaded like wings.

            She could hardly move. The sighting from that clear night, as the moon shone so bright with an image of somewhat a gigantic bird sent chill to her spine. “What is this creature?!” her eyes widened in astonishment.

            “Oh geez-!” she blurted out as it started to walk towards her which frightened her even more.

            “Don’t be scared!” Nimbus suddenly spoke, alarmed from her reactions as if she was seeing a ghost who rose from the death. He was trying to reach for her but she kept taking steps backwards. “Y-you can talk!”

 The light from the moon struck him gradually until he was already gleaming. Tabitha was stunned of his angelic features as she saw his face revealed from the shadows. His face is as radiant as the sun with his golden-blonde hair curling down to his shoulders and eyes as blue as the ocean and lips as gentle as the breeze, she could hardly believe what she was seeing...angels are real!

CHAPTER TWO

Angels are real! Of course they are! But what is this one doing here; Right in front of me, in my house and at this very moment? - Am I dreaming?