The One Where Bucky Should've Knocked

All It took was one look into those big, cerulean blue eyes for Bucky's whole life to change.

It wasn't unusual for Bucky to find another boy attractive. But it had taken him meeting Steve for him to start to wonder if all those simple observations about one's muscles being nice or wishing his jaw was as chiseled as another's were, well, simple observations. After all, no boy had ever set Bucky on fire like this. No one had ever done this.

And it was starting to become an issue.

The more time that Bucky spent with Steve, the more adorable the blond became. Like how Steve's alabaster cheeks turned the cutest shade of pink that warmed Bucky straight to the core as though he had just drank some coffee -- no, something sweeter, hot chocolate. Or the way that when Steve concentrated, the tip of his tongue poked out between his pillowy lips.

Bucky was ashamed by the fact that he had dreamed about those pillowy lips more than once. What they would feel like against his own. The way that they would look wrapped around him...

Shaking his head, Bucky made himself pause. He removed the borrowed keys from his pocket and then paused. Wondering if he should knock. Just in case. After all, just because Sam was gone, it was Steve's room too.

But no, Sam had given him the key because Steve was at his class. That was the whole reason for it. Glancing down at his almost dead phone, he fit the key into the lock easily and opened the door.

Which was the biggest mistake he made because there, reclined on his bed, was Steve jerking himself off. Thick ropes of white come spurted from his hard cock and onto his flushed stomach. A stark contrast with each other that tattooed themselves on the inside of Bucky's eyelids.

His heart was pounding so aggressively in his chest that it felt like it was going to break through and reenact all the recent fantasies he had been having of his new friend. And -- oh god, oh fuck -- Steve was his friend! He trusted him to be that, a friend!

Quickly snapping back to himself, Bucky covered his eyes and called out, "Oh, fuck! I'm sorry!" Bumping into the door and causing it to close with him on the wrong side of it. Trying again, he managed to get the door open and stumbled out of it before slamming the door closed.

Breathing erratically, Bucky tried to calm down. Then, he couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of him in hysterics. Wondering if this was what Steve felt whenever he had an asthma attack. Hoping that it wasn't, since it sucked.

Removing his phone from his pocket, he used the five percent battery life to send a quick text to Sam, I THOUGHT STEVE HAD CLASS!

Glancing at the dorm room, his heart slammed still in his ribcage when he was able to see how debauched Steve looked. Certain that the way his blond hair was attractively mussed and his cheeks were flushed was already rewriting his imagined self. Because, of course, Steve had to be a reminder that his imagination was shit and lacking.

"Um," Bucky held up Sam's keys, "Sam said that you had class and that I could let myself in to get my charger."

"Oh," Steve nodded, avoiding Bucky's gaze. Still blushing as he held the door open, letting Bucky into his dorm, "My lecture was canceled today."

"Oh," Bucky dumbly repeated, heading over to Sam's desk where his charger was. Briefly wishing Steve wasn't home so he could put shaving cream in Sam's bed or replace all of his pens with ones out of ink. Maybe mismatch his socks.

However, Steve was there, and while that normally would've excited Bucky, he didn't want to necessarily get excited. At least not after he embarrassed himself and walked in on his friend mid-orgasm.