The One with the Snowball Fight

Bucky woke first, but he didn't mind. Instead, he was thankful for it because it let him see the beauty of waking up beside Steve. The blond looked so peaceful as he continued to sleep. His eyes moving beneath his eyelids as he dreamed, and Bucky hoped that Steve was dreaming of him.

Wondering what time it was and if he had enough time to get some breakfast before Steve woke up, Bucky reluctantly climbed down from his bed. Reaching his almost dead phone, Bucky found a message from Bridgette: "Hope you and lover-boy had a good night."

Blushing, Bucky rolled his eyes and plugged his phone into the charger. Honestly replying, "It was the best night of my life."

As he peeked out his window to see the ground covered in snow and flakes still falling, Bucky grinned. When his phone vibrated on his desk, he saw the numerous heart emojis and was surprised by the way his grin continued to grow.

Excitedly, he sent another text to Bridgette, "Snowball fight???"

"Wish I could," came her reply, "But Ashleigh wants to get breakfast."

"Have fun," Bucky good-naturedly wished before maturely sending back countless kissy face emojis. Peeking up to see that Steve was still sleeping, Bucky messaged Natasha, "You gonna ditch like your roommate? Or ya gonna join in the snowball fight?"

"Oh, you can bet your ass that I'll be there!"

With the redhead's reply, Bucky climbed back up to his bed. Momentarily forgetting about getting breakfast, Bucky decided that he'd rather get his lips on Steve. Even if it was going to wake the smaller boy up.

Pressing a kiss to Steve's temple, Bucky waited until Steve shifted below him. Trying to nuzzle further into one of Bucky's pillow, Steve snuffled, clearly not wanting to wake up. Bucky chuckled under his breath and tried again with another sweet kiss to his temple, "It's snowing!"

"Cool."

Playfully pouting, Bucky pleaded, "C'mon, Stevie." When Steve declined again, he grabbed at Bucky's naked torso, trying to pull Bucky back down. Chuckling under his breath, he mockingly whined, "Ste-eve."

Kissing along Steve's jaw, Bucky pressed a kiss to the hollow of Steve's neck, thrilling at the way that Steve was just letting him touch him. Pressing a kiss just below Steve's cute little ear, he tried to persuade the blond again, "Please."

Steve opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, Clint burst into the dorm room. Bucky removed himself from the crook of Steve's neck, but refused to move any farther.

"It's snowing!" Clint yelled in his excitement.

With a yawn, Steve rolled over onto his back and rubbed his eyes with the heels of his hands. Bucky took in the miles of smooth skin in front of him, wanting to mark it up even more than he had last night. Steve had felt amazing beneath him last night, but what Bucky had sweetly dreamed about was how they had cuddled throughout the night.

Being whacked along his back, Bucky looked to see Clint mischievously twisting a shirt, ready to strike again. What stopped him though was when he realized that Bucky wasn't alone in his bunk. Standing on his tiptoes, he chuckled, "Shit. Steve is that you?"

"Yeah," Steve yawned while Bucky gave his roommate a pointed look, so the other blond didn't say something to embarrass him. Clint held his hands up in surrender, and Steve groggily asked, "What time is it?"

"Eight," Clint and Bucky answered in unison.

Groaning, Steve rolled his eyes and let himself fall onto his back. While Steve closed his eyes, Clint teased, "Eventful night?"