10

The Hotel after the Movie Premiere

'TOM! Why didnt you rebook the rooms, we are not a couple-'

'I dont know I forgot! You know what I'm like!' He sighed and slumped onto the bed,

'Ok let's get a new room!' You say shrugging your shoulders,

'This place is fully booked, it's the nicest hotel in central London, plus, it's madd expensive!'

'Fine, I am going to ask if they have any Z-beds or set-up beds,' You huff and puff angrily, but deep down, you didnt mind to much about being in the same room..

'Ok, whatever,' said Tom lying flat on the edge of the neat bed.

Toms pov

I've been to this place before they don't have beds that you can set up like y/n was talking about, I'm not telling y/n that though.

My P.A booked this room many months ago for me and Sophie, I had been looking forward to getting a spark back stronger in the realationship but she cancelled so quickly..

I looked at the bed, there was a layout of hearts patterned across and rose petals and led lights creating a warm, romantic atmosphere, probably wasn't best for two bestfriends in the middle of the night.

Your Pov

You burst through the door and tried your best to look angry.

'They don't do any, this will have to do.' You looked at the large king sized bed and then at Tom's face, he sighed,

'Well, I guess ill move these rose petals, you can blow the candles out and change the lighting mood.' He started to scoop the deep red petals into a small weaved box he found in the corner. You took all the candles away and changed the LED lights to blue, it still looked like a couples room due to the art and design, but it was definitely an improvement.

'This is much better,' You say and plonk yourself down next to Tom,

'Yeah, I suppose we are just friends anyway.' Shrugging his shoulders he lied down and at the moment you saw your bags,

'Let's just get ready for bed, Im so tired, jheez!'

You jumped off the bed and adjusted your dress and moved your high heeled shoes out of the way.

Alyssa and Daniel (the makeup artists) had packed your bag for you after the rush to leave that afternoon, they had cheekily packed your shortest pyjama shorts and an almost see through tshirt, it didnt help that your bra was laced today too. You took out the clothes anyway, along with your washbag and entered the large bathroom, you didnt have anything better to wear.

You removed your makeup and did your usual routine and then headed back into the main room, Tom was stood in his boxers by his suitcase looking for his shorts.

'Ohh, shit, hello,' He said awkwardly and put his turned around covering his chest with a bundled up tshirt.

'Sorry- sorry, I thought you were done, bro,' You tried your best to look away but you didn't really want to.

'Oh it's okay, no worries,' He clapped me on the the back and slipped the tshirt over head and jumped onto the ginormous bed. You followed him and jumped onto it too. You shared a moment where you locked eyes and then, you both burst out laughing loudly.

'It's 1am omg!' You clasp your hand over your mouth and giggle again,

'Oh yeah, we should probably go to bed,' Tom whispered as he put his hand on your thigh gently, shivers ran down your spine.

'Shall I sleep on the floor?' You offer shrugging your shoulders,

'Well, I mean it doesn't look comfy, and that little sofa isn't gonna be big enough, is it?' He leant back on the headboard and looked you softly, damn he's so cute,

'True,' You say quietly unsure of what else to say.

'Let's just sleep here, on the bed, it doesnt mean anything.' He said despearately trying to convince himself it 'didnt mean anything to him'

'Yeah, cool.' You say nervously, you are bestfriends, it's not weird, right? It's you and Tom, good old mates, nothing more..

But,

You were also practically dating your bestfriend's bestfriend, Harrison,
who is also your best friend,
and you also have quite a history of having a deep, rooted love for Tom holland, your best friend,
but he has never had a clue,
and you've watched him fall for every girl but yourself,
and then Haz has watched you fall in love with his bestfriend, Tom, and not himself.

Wow. Love is freaking hard.

A/N

i know my chapters are very long! I have evaluated my story and realised it's quite wordy, and there is big paragraphs very often, i tried to split it a little bit more this week.

also when your reading it's easy to just skip through but please try to avoid that as i tend to put alot of info into my paragraphs lol.

lmk what u think of this chapter..

THANKU FOR 400 views!!!

please vote so more people can see my weird ass story ⭐❤