18 | one day, i will tell you everything

K E N D A L L18 | one day, i will tell you everything

K E N D A L L
18 | one day, i will tell you everything

It was a Friday night and I went to the bar. My friends invited me to a party, but I just wasn't feeling it.

Seeing Anastasia again just really took a toll on me.

So let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Kendall and I am the most popular guy at Rosewood High.

I used to have a great best friend but I ruined my friendship with her.

Her name is Anastasia, but I call her Ana like most people she is close to do.

Two years ago on August 18th I did something that I will regret forever and there's nothing I can do about it now.

Flashback

*RING* *RING*

I got out of bed excitedly because today is Ana's 14th birthday!

I've been best friends with her since I was about 9 and even if we are in different social groups, she will always be my best friend.

I ran to the bathroom and got ready for school. Then I changed into my favorite top that Ana got for me and left my room.

As I was walking downstairs I had to run back up because I forgot the birthday present I got for Ana.

I got her a locket with a picture of us and I had the words Always & Forever carved into it. I want her to know that I will always be there for her.

I ran downstairs and out of my house to go stop by Anastasia's. She is always sleeping late and I'm usually the one who gets her up.

Once I get to her house I grab the key that they keep under her plant and head inside.

"Morning Mrs. Stone" I greet her as I walk into the kitchen and grab a cold glass of water.

"Morning Kendall, are you going to wake Ana up? I think she's still asleep." She said drinking her coffee.