18 | one day, i will tell you everything

Start from the beginning

"Yea, I'm heading up now" I said smiling at her before heading upstairs.

I open her door and see her all covered in her blankets, so I pull it off her and try to shake her.

She didn't move at all. "I guess I'm going to have to use my last option." I thought as I poured my ice cold water on her.

"Ahhhhhhh" she screamed and rolled off her bed.

Oh my god that was hilarious. I'm going to have to record that next time.

"*laugh* Oh *laugh* My *laugh* God*" I said between my laughter.

That soon went away though because she tripped me and I ended up on top of her.

"This is my chance." I thought as we were staring into each others eyes.

So I leaned in closer, closed my eyes after her eyes fluttered closed and placed a soft gentle kiss on her lips.

"Happy birthday Ana" I said breathlessly with my forehead on hers and both of our eyes closed.

"Thank you" She said as we started getting up.

"Hurry and get ready birthday girl, we're almost late for school and I'm driving today" I said and left before she could reply.

I went downstairs and grabbed an apple to eat while I was waiting.

I walked outside to my car to wait for her when I got a phone call. Right when I read the caller ID I groaned before answering.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey baby" Sydnie the schools slut said and I cringed when she said baby.

"Don't call me baby. What do you want Sydnie?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over later?"

"No, I'm busy" I really don't want to talk to her.

"Well can I please talk to you at school? It's important." She said and I sighed.

"Ok fine. Meet me at the back of the school before class starts."

"Okay baby!" She said excitedly and hung up.

The only reason I even talk to her is because she is the daughter of my dads boss.

My mom left me and my dad when I was still a baby, so it's just me and him.

My dad can't lose this job or else we could lose everything and I might even get taken away from him.

I can't let that happen, so I deal with Sydnie or else she is going to go running off to her daddy to get mine fired.

I look through the window and see Anastasia coming downstairs, but she stopped and got an apple before she came out.

When she opened the door to the house and came outside I opened the car door for her.

"For you birthday girl" I said as she giggled and sat down, then I closed it and entered on the driver side.

The way to school consisted of us singing along to the music.

We arrived at school and started walking our separate ways saying bye to each other before the bell rang.

I walked to the back of the school where Sydnie was waiting for me and I saw her standing by the wall on her phone.

"What do you need to tell me Sydnie?" I asked walking up to her.

She looked up and put her phone away, then she just kissed me.

I pushed her away. "Sydnie stop. I don't like you in that way"