21 | i have a date

Start from the beginning

"I said that I have a date with him tonight." I said shyly.

"We have to get you ready!" She yelled standing up.

"I don't even know what time he is coming or where we are going." I told her as I stood up.

"All the more reason to get ready now" she grinned pushing me to my room.

Once we got into my room she closed the door and put me in my vanity chair while she went through my closet.

"What kind of outfit do you want to wear?" Brooke asked looking through my clothes.

"Casual" I said.

"How about fancy?" She asked grinning and I just shook my head.

"No" I said with a slight smile tugging on my lips.

"You're no fun" she said grabbing an outfit.

"Hey! It's my date, not yours" I said in defense.

"Put this on" she said handing me an outfit.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into a white crop top and some skinny ripped jeans and some converse.

"It's missing something." She said as I walked out and then she went back to looking through my closet.

I was looking at my phone and got a text message from an unknown number, so I checked to see who it was.

-Unknown
"Hey sweetheart, what's your address so I can pick you up at 7."

I knew it was Ryder and I quickly sent him my address before I look back over to Brooke who was still looking through my closet.

When she turns around I see her holding onto my favorite leather jacket with a grin.

"Put this on" she says handing me my jacket and I put it on.

"Now we have to do your hair and makeup!" She said excitedly.

2 and a half hours later she finally finished getting me ready.

Brooke curled my hair and now it looks like slightly wavy curls.

For makeup she did my basic face routine with a warm tone natural smokey eye. I had to add some red lipstick for my signature touch before I left though.

"Hey Brooke" I said.

"Yea" she asked looking up from her phone.

"Did I tell you why I'm going on a date with him?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror.

"No, I thought it was because you liked him." She said.

"It is, but he also knows stuff about me and in order for him to tell me he said I had to go on a date with him."

"So basically he is blackmailing you." She asked.

"I guess. And also he said I can't dress like a nerd anymore at school." I said and she grinned.

"FINALLY" she yelled.

"Were you just waiting for me to stop being a nerd or something?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yea! I hated when you had to put up with those fake bitches. Now you can give them a piece of their own medicine." She said grinning.

"Oh, trust me. I will" I said smirking.

"You should go before you are late" she said checking the time and pushing me out of my room.

"Trying to get rid of me?" I asked walking in the hall.