Rape play

He did this for a while, increasing the burn from his whipping. Then he removed the clothes pins wiped off the wax and opened the restraints. I didn't dare move I knew he wasn't done with me, he adjusted the gag then flipped me over.

I had forgotten about the lub he was now pouring on my ass, I heard an I love you slave from him, but was to scared to say to speak.

He rubbed the warm lub on to my ass and pussy while he rubbed my back and hip with the other hand, which felt amazing. He wasn't doing this for me though, he was simply enjoying my body, and that made me very happy, so I just told myself to be strong, I am for his pleasure, this pleases my Master. And I truly enjoy pleasing my Master.

I felt his hard dick slide in with ease but it sent pain shooting through my body (which I enjoy very much) he was very slow and gentle, but went deeper than ever. I tried deep breaths, I tried self talking, I tried thinking of other things, but nothing helped I hate the way this feels and love when he does this to me, all at the same time.

I decided to beg. Being face down it wasn't hard to spit out the gag. I said Master please I can't handle this. You'll be fine, he said. Your doing great he added. As he started to push even deeper. (To which my only thought was please don't stop.) again I tried Daddy please stop.

He didn't answer but got a bit faster.

Again, Daddy no, please don't...

(that's when I realized it's a scene from the video I was watching, I'm not imagining it this time, that's hot, god I hope he doesn't stop.)

I begged and begged and hoped that he wouldn't stop, and he didn't, the more I begged and cried the harder and faster he fucked my ass. He started slapping and punching me, I was being raped, and I fucking loved it. ( though you wouldn't tell by the look on my face, but it wouldn't be hot if it looked like I enjoyed it)