the call

Master called just before he got off work, he usually calls in the evening orders.

But tonight was different, his voice was almost growling.

Slave he started, I want you to listen very carefully and follow my orders exactly as I give them to you. Fear washed over me. For a minute I thought I lost my voice, but I forced out a Yes Sir, and waited silently for my orders.

You are to stop everything you're doing, an do as I say, he said, in a very stern deep voice.

I figured by now it was going to be a rough night, he must have had a hard day at work, it's best I don't fuck up tonight.

He continued, unchain the door, get your phone then get on the bed lay on your back, I want you to put on porn, find something that reminds you of me.

When Master allows me to watch porn it's always BDSM or Daddy daughter, I am his baby girl as well and it reminds me of us.

Start to rub your clit, he said, but don't penetrate only rub. You are not allowed to stop until I get home, so make sure your comfortable, and bubbles you have my permission to cum as needed.

I took in a breath of relief, how hard can it be to watch porn and touch myself, no biggie. I gave my usual Yes Sir, and hung up the phone.