Arthit smiled to the kids who turn their head back to him, "shall we surprise your mommy?", Oon nodded his head vigorously in excitement, krist stood there without moving.

Arthit take Oon in his arm, he marched to the bedroom but before they surprise kong, krist shouted from his place with a mischievous smile, "Mommy, Oon is coming with Arthit uncle to the room"

All three of them got startled by Krist sound, kong who was wearing his shorts lifted his head to the sound and watched Arthit stood with Oon in his arm with wide eyes, kong runned to them and hugged them while uttering, "I missed you p, missed you so much"

Kong broke the hug "P, When did you come? Why didn't you call me before?" kong asked with a pout, Arthit didn't answer kong because his mind was in another thought, he can feel the electricity running through his body.

He saw kong who stood without a shirt, with wet hair falling on his forehead, shorts which hanging low in kong waist where kong didn't button it fully, he really want to kiss those lips now, the bed remaining him of their intimate moments from the past where he take kong until that latter lost conscious, he want to do it again.

Kong waves his hand infront of Arthit to get his attention, Oon who is in Arthit's arm tapped Arthit hands to get his attention, snapping out of his not so nice thoughts Arthit told to kong, "Stop it, I don't want to get a bad impression from my kids on my first day"

kong got confused and asked, "Stop what P?", kong looks adorable to Arthit, can't resisting anymore he leaned towards kong and whispered in his ears after kissing his ears, "if you don't dress up now, you are staying naked until next dawn", Arthit leaved the room with Oon in his arm who giggled without understanding.

Kong feels the shiver run through his body, he glanced his body and noticed what it is meant, he dressed quickly and came out with his kids dress in his hand, kong helped krist to wear his dress, krist watched in anger that Oon allowed Arthit to dress him up.

Arthit talked with Oon a lot and showed him his gifts, kong watched from the kitchen with a smile but frown when krist watched them with anger, "Krist you said you want to help me in kitchen, but all you do is watch your daddy and brother"

Krist put his spoon down and murmured while walking away, "he is not my daddy...yet", krist went near them and dragged Oon to the room by saying, 'we need to do our homework', Arthit went to the kitchen.

Taking his seat in kitchen counter Arthit said with a heavy sigh, "he is tough, I don't know how he will take the fact that I am going to live here?", kong turned his head in surprised, "what?!! Are you going to stay here P'arthit?"

Arthit answered sheepishly by rubbing his neck, "yes, I had my luggage in my car, i already informed others, but if you don't like —-", kong cut him by kissing Arthit cheeks, "I am glad", kong beamed in happiness.

Dinner went well without any conflict but the fight started when Arthit announced he is going to stay with them, krist shouted, "No!! I will not allow it, Why didn't he stay with us before? Why he want to stay now? Tell him to go to the place where he stayed before?"

Kong also raised his voice, "Krist, I told you daddy were sick and he was away from us to get treated", krist asked again, "but don't mommy always says, 'whenever we are sick if we stay together we will get well soon', then why did he went away from us? He doesn't think of us, he leave you alone mommy"

Kong got shocked by krist outburst before kong replied, Arthit said to them, "because Your daddy is a fool krist"

krist asked this time facing Arthit, "what will happen when uncle get sick again? Will you leave us again?", Beam is the one who told krist to ask this question to Arthit.