kong felt the content waves once again, all three were playing and laughing hard but suddenly they stopped playing by the door bell, wrapping his towel around his waist krist went to open the door, but the second his eyes meet the eyes of the person stood outside, he slammed the door hard and off the door bell ring sound, he head back to bathroom with a smile.

~~~~~~~~

Arthit stopped his car in car parking slot, he took a deep breath before prayed to god and motivate himself, "OK this is it Arthit, you can do this, they are your kids not some strangers", Arthit already asked kong about both Oon and krist like and dislikes so he prepared well with the gifts.

After he solved the elders issue and got their permission he doesn't want to waste any second, he need to be with them, he glanced his back seat where a small luggage is placed.

Arthit didn't inform kong about his arrival, he want to surprise him, "Ok calm down Arthit, calm down, show them your charm they will like you automatically, OMG....", after so much thoughts arthit ringed the bell with some hesitation.

Everything happened in an blink arthit can't put a fact what happened, 'is that krist or Oon?...wait is he closed the door after seeing me?..I think this is gonna be difficult' Arthit thought, he ringed the bell again and again but no answers, he stood there patiently for 10mins, still no answers.

"Is kong not inside, but he will never leave them alone like this right?" Arthit questioned himself, Arthit called kong but it goes unanswered, he knocked the door continuously while trying to call kong again.

krist and Oon step to the living room, both of their eyes shoot daggers to each others, both were wrapped in towel, kong still in the bathroom cleaning the mess they created, "P'krist why are you not picking up mom phone? And why are you not allowing me to open the door? Someone is knocking continuously", Oon shouted.

Krist also shouted to him, "I know who is that!, just pretend you didn't here anything! , and Don't Tell Mommy, understand?", Oon is not a person who get angry easily but if he gets he will never back out easily, "why? No, I am going to tell mommy".

"It's dadd... I mean uncle Arthit, so don't open it", krist ordered Oon, but hearing this Oon lips formed a smile with excitement, when he about to go the door, krist grabbed his hand but Oon glared him as he said, "Krist, leave my hand", krist takes his hand back, if Oon address his name without phi then he knows Oon is either really mad at him or happy.

Oon opened the door slowly and peaked outside, Arthit turned his head to Oon hearing door click sound, Oon smiled shyly and asked him to come, "you can come inside da—uncle", Arthit heart clenched hearing the word uncle.

Ignoring his pain, he entered inside with a smile, Oon went ahead and stood near Krist, Arthit watched both of them to his heart, both are like a xerox copy of him, except the eyes exactly which is look like Kong's.

Oon gave water to Arthit, where the latter received it with a smile, Arthit dropped his gifts on the couch and kneel before his kids, he hugged them both, krist struggled to get away, predicting his behaviour Oon touched krist to stop him from struggling.

Arthit hugged them tightly while whispering sorry again and again, "I am sorry,,sorry" after a minute Arthit broke the hug and said, "hey.., I am arthit your father."

Oon said with a smile, "Mommy already told us", krist now asked, "why are you here UNCLE", the way krist stressed the word uncle give Arthit an uneasy feelings but he replied with a smile, "I am here to be with you guys".

Oon felt happy to hear his daddy gonna live with him, before krist protested they all heard kong yelling from the bedroom, "Oon, krist why your dresses are still in the bed", kong shouted to them while choosing a dress for him to wear.