Chapter 1: Aftermath part 1

Audio role play - Yagami Yato

A/N
You can listen to it if you want, but I would suggest you listen to it because it gives you a preview of the story, of what happened before.

_______________________________

After The dragon king lost the love of his life from the hands of Deku, the dragon king lost himself on a rampage of hate causing destruction.

instead of peace between man and beast, a gruesome war was bestowed upon these two races.

The after math wasn't pretty, corpses of man and beast lay next to each other, blood so thick that it ran like a stream.

The dragon king stood over Deku's grey lifeless mangled body, the eternal youth being drained from it, that was the curse of enteral youth.

"K-K-achan" Deku's dried voice calls, the dragon king gently lifts Deku's body into his lap letting him lay in his arms.

"Deku this isn't how I wanted this to go, I didn't want everyone to die, I wanted peace between both our races and nations, but instead it ended in blood shed all because you killed m-m-my grr all because you took her, the one person that I found love for again".

Katsuki's tears rains on Deku's grey
un-youthful cheeks, Deku struggles with his breathing slightly becoming shallow.

"F-f- gi- ive m-me achan, y-y- ou s-see her s-soon" Deku breaths his last breath.

The dragon king watches Deku's soul leave his eyes, there was nothing that Katsuki could apart from sit and cry.