"Oh okay." Brianna typed. "Sorry." "It's fine." Jasper chuckled again.

"You look cute today." Alice said.

"Thanks." Brianna typed.

"Would you let me do your makeup when we get to school?" Alice asked.

"You know I don't like wearing makeup." Brianna typed.

"Aww. Come on." Alice said. "You look good with makeup on." Brianna just looked at Alice. "Please." Alice said. "You know I won't go overboard."

Brianna sighed. "Fine." She typed, giving in.

"Yay." Alice cheered.

They got to school and Edward parked the car. Brianna walked into the school and followed Alice to the bathroom. Alice took her makeup bag out of her backpack and started doing Brianna's makeup. When Alice finished Brianna's makeup, Brianna looked in the mirror. She had to admit that Alice did a good job at not going overboard when she did her makeup.

"Thanks Alice." Brianna typed.

"You're welcome." Alice said as she put her makeup bag away. "Come on. Let's get to class."

Brianna nodded and followed Alice out of the bathroom.

After History ended, Brianna made her way to her next class, which was English. She walked into the classroom, sat at her desk, and took her English stuff out. While she waited for class to start, a girl with brunette hair came into the room. Brianna didn't recognize her, so she guessed the girl was new. "Welcome Ms. Swan." The teacher said. "You can have a seat next to Brianna." Brianna raised her hand and the girl sat at the desk next to her.

Brianna typed something on her computer and showed it to the girl. "Are you Bella Swan?"

"Yes." The girl replied.

"Hi. I'm Brianna. My Dad works with your Dad." Brianna typed.

"It's nice to meet you, Brianna." Bella said.

"If you want, I can show you around the school." Brianna typed. "I get being new, I'm still fairly new myself."

"I'd appreciate that." Bella said. Brianna nodded. "Do you mind if I ask you a question?" Bella asked.

"Sure." Brianna typed.

"Are you deaf?" Bella asked.

"No. I can hear perfectly fine." Brianna typed. "I'm mute and I just don't like to talk."

"Ahh ok." Bella said. They went back to paying attention to the teacher. After English, Brianna showed Bella where her other classes were.

Later after school, Brianna was grabbing her books from her locker. She saw Bella walking towards the entrance. Brianna caught up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. Bella turned around.

"Hey Brianna." She said.

"If you don't mind me asking, but do you have a car?" Brianna asked.

"Yes. My Dad just got me a truck." Bella answered. "Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you could drop me off at the police station." Brianna typed.

"Sure. I was going there anyway." Bella said.

"Thank you." Brianna typed.

"Let's go." Bella said. They walked out of the school and over to an orange truck. They both got in and Bella drove out of the school parking lot.

A few minutes later, Bella parked in front of the station and they walked in. They went over to their Dad's desks, which were next to each other. "Hey sweetie." Scott greeted Brianna. Brianna waved to her father.

"Hi Bells." Charlie greeted Bella.

"Hey Dad." Bella said.

"How was school?" Scott asked Brianna.

"It was good." Brianna typed.

"What about you, Bella?" Charlie asked. "How was your first day?"

"Same. It was good." Bella said.

"Give me a little bit and we'll go and get some dinner." Charlie said to Bella.

"Okay." Bella said. Brianna and Bella sat in two chairs while they waited for their fathers to finish work. "So, you said you were new here too." Bella said to Brianna. "Where did you move from?"

"Philadelphia." Brianna typed. "We moved here about two months ago."

"Was your Dad a police officer there too?" Bella asked.

"Yeah. He was head of police there." Brianna typed.

"That's cool." Bella said.

"Yeah." Brianna typed. "Where did you live before moving here?"

"Phoenix." Bella answered. "My parents divorced when I was young and I've been living with my Mom since."

"Why did you move here with your Dad?" Brianna asked.

"My stepdad is a minor league baseball player and he travels a lot." Bella explained. "My Mom's been staying home to take care of me, but I knew she wanted to travel with my stepdad, so I came to live with my Dad."

"That's cool that your stepdad is a minor league baseball player." Brianna typed.

"Yeah." Bella said. They continued to talk until their Dads were finished working.

"Brianna, Charlie invited us to join him and Bella for dinner." Scott said.

"Sounds good." Brianna typed. They all walked out of the station and went to the diner.