~=~=~=~=~=~=~

"More useless emails about teaming up. When will they get it through their thick skulls that I work alone?" The teen scowled, deleting almost every email he had received throughout the day. He reached out, grabbing his fork and stabbing it into a bowl of salad and chicken, scoffing down the food as he turned his phone off and tossed it away. Fork in mouth, he started tapping away at his keyboards, focused and calculating eyes trained on the monitors as images and arrivals flicked across the screens. Nothing was interesting. All of it was on worthless heroes that did nothing but be praised as if they cured world hunger. He scoffed to himself, continuing to scroll through useless websites before he found something that perked his interests. "Shie Hassaikai... I've heard of them before. They're only now coming back to the surface? Oh well. I guess I should look into them, huh?" He muttered, closing every other site and opening up a program on each monitor.

He cracked his knuckles, took a big gulp of food and water, before he started typing away. One after the other, the monitors all flashed 'ACCESS GRANTED', all hacking into differed areas. He flicked through files on two monitors that hacked into police files, absentmindedly reading the names and quirks of everyone he flicked through. On another screen, he sifted through the information that people had gathered on the Shie Hassaikai group, finding out that their former leader had fallen ill and a person named Chisaki Kai, someone that the former leader took in. They don't know his quirk as this currently time. The teen leaned back into his seat, searching on another monitor for the names of those within the organisation and are close to this new leader. S he was searching, he heard a familiar ding from his phone. He rolled his eyes, grabbing the charging device and looking at the new email.

His bored expression soon turned into a snarling smirk. "Perfect," he murmured, placing the phone aide before sitting up, pulling up the program again and tapping away. As those bright green words flashed across his screen, he turned his attention to the police files again, finding Kai's file, as well as the file of one of his close companions, a person going by the name 'Mimic'. Once again, the program was pulled up, the green coding and numbers filling up the once black blank program. "Now, where are you currently? I need to have a little chat with you..." he looked through different city cameras, trying to pinpoint his exact location. He soon found him heading in the direction of the building where the rest of the Shie Hassaikai organisation were currently residing. He grinning to himself, catching a laugh in his throat. "Found you~", he muttered, quickly reading through his file before shutting everything down to head out.

Checking his gear, he leaped out the window as he usually does, pulling out the small disk and firing one half at the closest building. He flung himself over to it, landing softly and quietly before scaling up to the top as he does almost every night. He pulled his goggles down and mask up, turning the device on. "Scan the city for Mimic," He murmured, seeing the device bring up a large scale map on the left side of his vision, marking Mimic as a red dot quite aways away from where the teen stood. "This is the reason why I implemented small rockets into my boots." He muttered, bending over slightly as he tapped his left boot on the ground twice. Small sparks left the soles of each boot, soon igniting into flames that pushed the teen forwards. He took a running start, faster thanks to the extra power, and leaped into the air. He pulled out a small remote-looking device and pressed a red button.

Wing like structures flung out from his jacket's sleeves, allowing him to glide through the air. "Gliding works fine. Doesn't seem to be any malfunctions anywhere. And no rips in my jacket. It worked perfectly," he muttered to himself, stretching his arms out wide like a bird and gliding through the air, his rocket-like boots propelling him forwards. "This is my first time actually using this gadgets for someone's job. I'm surprised there were no malfunctions like last time. Awesome." He flew through the air, keeping an eye on the map and red dot that got closer and closer. He spotted a figure dressed in black illuminated by street lamps. He looked small, had a white bird mask that looked like a plague doctors mask on and was walking towards a certain building that the teen memorised as Shie Hassaikai's current base. He smirked, swooping down and grabbing Mimic, restraining him.