hi.

hi everyone.
yeah, this is bad news, don't get excited.

if any of you are wondering why i haven't updated in so god damn long, it's because i'm working on 20 million (not really) other stories, and school takes up most of my time anyways.

it pains me to say this, but i'm discontinuing this book.
i have no more motivation to write this, and most of it was shitty writing anyways.

if you'd like, feel free to read any of my other books (which haven't been updated in like forever and i'm sorry), such as beta's mate, the bxb oneshots (that's more of a smutty story but whatever), or even the older ones such as adopted by janiel or the sister location book.

thank you guys for over 2k reads on this book, it's been quite the journey (even though i wasn't there for most of it).

thank you for over 50, 100, 500, and even 1000 reads, i never thought this book would get this far. originally this was just a book i made since i was bored, and didn't expect people to actually read this.

thank you for those who've added this book to one their reading lists, getting those notifications made my day when i read it.

i'll be posting some unfinished chapters, just incase you wanna read it.
thanks for sticking through this book with me, guys.

love you all.

until next time,
this is symphony signing off.