Sick Days - UNFINISHED

(Btw it's in 3rd person pov)

Lizzie & Joel

You wake up with a huge headache, your head feeling like there's a dozen bricks being dropped on it.
You walk to Lizzie and Joel's room, where they're both laying down watching TV.
"Mommy... my head hurts..."
You whine.
"Aww, it's ok. Come here, y/n."
Lizzie comfortably says.
You listen to what she says, and climb onto her bed, where you crawl into her lap, and she starts stroking your hair.
"Joel, can you get some medicine please?"
Lizzie kindly asks.
Joel gets up and grabs some medicine and has you take it.
"Eewww, it tastes nasty..."
You say, sticking your tounge out ut in disgust.

Jaiden Animations

"MOOOOOOOOOM?"
You yell out, searching for your mother in the house. You have a horrible stomachache, and her not being there doesn't help. But she's nowhere to be seen.
You finally check outside in the back, and lucky enough, she's there, taking in the California sun.
You smile a bit, and walk up to her.
"Mom, my stomach hurts..."
You whimper.
Jaiden turns towards you, and stands up.
"Alright, let's go get you some medicine."
Jaiden grabs your hand, bringing you inside the house.

Theodd1sOut

"But I don't wanna take the medicine, it tastes disgusting!" You whine, sticking your tounge out at the medicine bottle.
Your dad sighs and puts the medicine bottle down.
"Fine, go wait in the living room, I'll get you something to drink. It might help..."
You nod, and go sit on the couch, while your dad pours the medicine into your drink.
Needless to say, you ended up chasing him around the house.

Simply Nailogical

You can take your own medicine.

IISuperwomanII

You take your own medicine.