HUIT

Stirring awake from his nap, Ethan's face felt hot. His dream--which had consisted of some very graphic memories of long nights with Phoenix--left him in an interesting predicament.

Even when he wasn't conscious, he was thinking about her. Ethan couldn't escape Phoenix's clutches, not for lack of trying anyway.

He lets out a groan, his already hard cock straining in his boxers. Was he really about to jerk-off after having an interrupted wet dream about his ex?

The answer, evidently, was yes. Squirting a small bit of lotion in his hand, he squeezed his eyes shut and moaned softly as his own fist wrapped around his dick. Allowing himself to indulge in the fantasies, he lets an even filthier one begin to fill his mind. It wasn't a crime.

Phoenix grabbed at Ethan's free hand, the other being held by Alondra as they both dragged him up a flight of stairs. The air was thick with tension, his eyes wide as they shut the door. He easily succumbed to their directions, the two girls stripping him of his clothes before sitting him on the edge of Alondra's bed.

His cock ached for relief, both of them bringing their lips to either side of his neck instead. Painstakingly slow, the two kissed and sucked on the skin as they made their way down his body, groans falling from his lips.

Alondra kneels first, grabbing Ethan's cock in her hand. He whimpers as she barely strokes him, bringing her tongue to his tip to lick up the oozing pre-cum. With a smile, she pulls Phoenix close.

"Have a taste," she hums, spitting directly into Phoenix's mouth. She swallows eagerly, turning to smile up at Ethan, who feels like he might pass out.

The two girls lean forward at the same time, both licking up the sides of Ethan's shaft. Their tongues swirl around, gently meeting along the veins, making him moan and grab Phoenix by the hair to speed them up.

Alondra moves under to take his balls in her mouth next, Phoenix taking as much of his cock in her mouth as she can, gagging around him. Her throat constricts, and Ethan finds himself mumbling curses, holding her head in place for a few seconds to focus on the feeling of her throat constricting.

She smiles at him with watery eyes as she pulls her lips off with a pop, letting spit drip all over his swollen red tip. Alondra was now kissing at his thighs, her hand gently fondling his balls still.

Phoenix licked Ethan's tip once more, collecting more of the pre-cum off along with some of her own spit. With a sultry grin, she pulls Alondra close for a kiss.

He groans just at the sight, and then Alondra is pushing him backward by the chest so he's now lying on her bed. He's letting them both take full control, too shocked to do anything.

Alondra and Phoenix both strip down, Ethan leaning up on his elbows to watch. The shorter girl climbs onto his lap, teasingly rubbing his tip at her folds and watching him collapse against her bed again with a moan. "Shit--please, Lon."

She obliges, sinking down onto his cock as they both sigh in relief. Phoenix smirks down at him as she crawls over, and Ethan enthusiastically pulls her close so she's straddling his face. The two girls moan in sync as Ethan thrusts his hips and runs his tongue along Phoenix's dripping core at the same time.

"F-fuck," he breathes, shooting cum all across his own stomach, his hips bucking up involuntarily with need at his own orgasm. He didn't even last long enough to finish the fantasy, but as he comes down, the reality of it dawns on him. He feels disgusting. "Yeah, time for a shower."

As he sighs to himself and sneaks into the bathroom, he shakes his head. Thinking about his best friend and his cheating ex like that?

Ethan brushed it off as his mind just being filthy, and them being the only two girls he had slept with. That had to be it--sure, he still felt for Phoenix, unfortunately, but Alondra? He couldn't feel anything for her... could he?