𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒| 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝

Aceakers

Y/n

Two months ago

"Hey" I smiled at Ace as he sat next to me. This party was about the worst party I've ever been too. It's too loud and it was very hot.

"Are you okay?" Ace asked looking at my face. "You look overheated"

"I'm fine" I said but he sighed looking through me.

"Come on let's go outside" He said getting up and extending his hand towards me.

I slipped my hand in his and he lifted me onto my feet, leading me out of the sauna-like house. I don't even know why I let Kristin talk me into coming to this.

We went out the back of the house and away from the people. The cool air hitting my skin and cooling me down but my face still felt hot.

We stopped on the side of the house, I don't even know who's house this is, and I leaned against the stone. Ace stood in front of me, a worried look on his face.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I shook my head.

"No, I don't want to ruin yours or Kristin's night, I'll be fine"

"You sure? It won't ruin my night I just want to make sure your okay"

"Ace, for the last time I'm okay, I promise" I laughed slightly.

Ace looked like he was thinking pretty hard. "Um, since we're alone I have to tell you something" I was confused as he moved slightly closer to me. He paused and took a deep breath. It looked like he was thinking pretty hard.

"I-I like you" um...What? "It's totally okay if you don't feel the same because I can't force you to have feeling for me but I-"

I made the bold decision to smash my lips onto his, cutting him off from his potential rambling. He was very surprised but complied and kissed me back gently, his arms slowly going to wrap around my waist. I pulled away for breath and he smiled like a dork.

"So, you feel the same way?" He asked brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, do you need me to confirm it again?" I giggled. He nodded.

"Yes please" he said dipping his head down to connect our lips again. He smiles into the kiss. We pull away after a while, leaning our foreheads together.

"How are we going to tell Kristin?"

"Oh dang"

___________
Present time

"So how are you and Ace?" My best friend asked me leaning over in her chair. I look up from my English paper and smile lightly at her.

Ace and I started dating after we told Kristin we kissed. He was pretty cool about it.

"Where good actually, really good"

"So it doesn't bother you that he's your brothers best friend" I gave her a weird look.

"No why would it?" I asked.

"I don't know? It's not weird for Kristian at all?" I never really thought about that. Is it weird that his sister is dating his best friend?

"Hm, I never thought about it that way"

"I mean you never know, it's his best friend and his sister, sometimes that's weird for people"

It's not weird for me, but maybe it is weird for Kristin

___________

Later

"Hey, babe" Ace smiles and wraps his arms around my waist, pecking my lips.

"Hey" I smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Just to make more videos with Kristin, and see you of course" he says as I grabbed a water from my fridge.

"Ok, have fun I have homework to do so I'll see you" I sent him one last forced grin before heading upstairs to my room.

I felt bad that I was being short with him it was just that one question was stuck in my head. What is weird for Kristin? I just want to know if he's actually 100% okay with us because I don't want it to be weird for him.

I sighed and sat down on my bed, pulling my calculus homework out and getting to work. Once in a while I would heard some stomping or someone loudly moving around but knew it was Just Ace and Kristin dancing.

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in"

Kristin came in and sat next to me on my bed. "Hey, Ace said your acting funny, is everything okay? And tell me the truth"

"Um, I don't know. I guess I've just been wondering if it's weird for you that I'm dating your best friend"

"Well of course it was weird for me to adjust to at first, I mean your my little sister and he's my best friend. But I love you guys"

"So it's not weird?"

"No, it doesn't bother me" he shook his head, a slightly confused look on his face "why the sudden second judgment?"

"I don't know? I just don't want it to be weird for you"

"Y/n, I swear it's not weird. I'm okay with it, I trust you guys" I smiled at Kristin.

"Really?"

"Yeah" he said standing up. "Now give me a hug" he opened his arms towards me.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. Suddenly the door open. "Hey guys, let me in" Ace wrapped an arm around me and around Kristin, I giggled again.

"I love you guys" Kristin said.

"What are we even hugging about?"

This sucks but oh well