Chapter 3 - Cha La

Bardock and Vegeta walked through the typical crowded streets. The rent paid, boss firing Bardock yep the typical week for Bardock, Vegeta always wondered how a Job hermit (Job hermit is a play on the term of hermit in which means a person living in solitude as a religious discipline. Job Hermit in the case of Bardock means a person who can not keep a job for more than a month.) had so much money to play with when ever he asked Bardock would change the topic to flowers or bakery or park never understood why.

As it may be apparent to everyone who has gotten to know this Bardock they will know he is one of the class of characters that knows he is a work of fiction, he knows what will happen in published works but not what is going to happen in this. Helps me try focus on the story than how Bardock will break the fourth wall.

Bardock nodded his head (oh god damn it) he patted Vegeta on the back and smiled "Veggie I am going to use this time to give you a break from my antics so you can go flirt with that woman you call a girlfriend" he winked to the now crimson faced Vegeta who scoffed at him "I have no idea what you are talking about but yes I shall take a break from you but not to do what you said" Vegeta lied as he rushed off in the opposite direction Bardock rolled his eyes and waved him off and put his hands in his pockets keeping on his path.
-----------------------------------
It was coming up to break time and Gine got her stuff ready for her routine the streets seemed busy today but no worries she thought to herself as she walked to the bakery having planned a route that got her through the crowd and to her destination at the same pace, it is what made her a tatical genius never face her in chess or poker thats for sure.

"Afternoon Gine! Order is ready for you."

Ah the friendly voice of a baker, Gine trusted no other baker than the ones in this bakery. She smiled at the baker and left money next to her order and began to walk out as she left a man narrowly missed her not the usual sort to go into a bakery she thought she glanced through the window to see what the man was doing. Was he there to drop off a delivery? No deliveries are in the morning and Gine never seen this delivery man before if he was one. She shook her head and continued on her way to the park, best not waste her precious lunch break on such trivia.

Gine sat in her usual spot and began to draw though not of her sights but of the man as he peaked her interest. The part of town she worked nothing new rarely happend she knew what customers would enter her flower shop and that bakery and knew her break would always ensure she was in and out without any incidents but today was different, if she had been one second late on leaving she would of bumped fully into the stranger spilling her lunch and thus making something new. Gine bit her lip at the thought of something new happening even if it was small to some.

She let out a sigh and sipped her drink and looked at the pond infront of her "Keep it together Gine, just got to focus on finishing up for the day then you can try solve this puzzle" she said to herself composing her self she put her stuff away and started to walk back to her shop folowing the path beside the pond to feed the ducks some of her left overs from her lunch.
------------------------
Bardock walked out the bakery staring at the cake he held in his hand and started to walk home. He had always wanted to try a cake from a bakery but Vegeta always stopped him and took him to some snobby place to buy treats that were overly expensive despite being just cheap stuff rebranded as something posh.

Arriving home Bardock ate his new found treat as he looked in the fridge for something to drink he groaned as he took the bottle of 'Rosê' wine out the fridge and threw it out the window. Why Vegeta felt the need to buy such crap confused Bardock.

He sat on the sofa and turned on a nature documentry about seahorses and sighed knowing he will only get to watch this till Vegeta returned home and change the channel to some cooking show that don't even use real food. Least that was what he thought either that or Vegeta is bad at following simple instructions.