🌸Chapter 1 🌸

Start from the beginning

She took out a tissue and gave it to the crying girl,

-Please don't cry- the girl accepted it and wiped her tears away .

She drank a bit of tea to calm her self.

-Are you better now? - worried, the taller girl asked.

-Yes- the shorter girl finally said.

-Thank you for your help - she continued.

-Don't, I did nothing - The girl continued drinking her tea quietly.

Moonbyul wanted to say something to make her feel better

-You're prettier When you smile -

omg I hope that didn't sound like im flirting.. Or smth..

she blushed but thankfully the other girl didn't notice and just shyly smiled as an answer .

They sat a couple of minutes Just being quiet. The shorter girl stood up and spoke

-How much for the tea? -

-Don't worry about that - byuli replied .

She took her clothes that were still a bit wet thanked byul and left. Soon byul realized that she didn't even ask her name.

-Whatever. This was probably the last time I see her, but i wonder what made her so sad..-

A week passed, moonbyul didn't see that pretty girl again, but deep inside she still wanted to see her, Just to make sure she's okay.

.

*At college*

-Moon!- a cute short girl Jumped on byul.

It was her best friend Wheein . She was younger than Byuli but they knew each other since school days and then decided to go to the same college. Wheein was probably the sweetest girl she ever knew and the sweetest friend.

-Hey Wheeina! - byul said annoyed.

-I told you stop jumping on me!! - She said as she turned at Wheein.

-OMG, did you... - she looked puzzled.

-Yup ,my hair is blue - she said giggling adorably and flipping her hair all around the place.

-Wooah You are even more adorable now. -

-How's studying for the exams ?- blue haired girl asked. 

-Bad, I'm being very stressed and l can't even sleep well- she took a deep breath.

-Plus I have work After college. ldk it's Just hard.- Wheein looked at her with puppy eyes and patted her head.

-My poor baby-

-I can come After callege to the cafe, it's comfy there to study and you will have a company with you- wheen said and byuli agreed .

_________

The cafe was nearly full, the weather was good so a lot of people were out. Byul was sitting on her spot and Sipping her cup of dark coffee and looking at the things that she should be studying. It made her feel anxious. she wasn't good at studying. Every time she tried to study her mind got out of focus. zero concentration.

Suddenly she looked around. people sitting, talking, laughing. noises everywhere. It made her close her ears. Everything seemed louder and more annoying. Her hands now shaking and her heart beating faster and faster each second. She sat trying to calm her self. she couldn't . She coudn't breath normally , she sat on the floor hiding from people behind the bar. Hardly breathing and panicking .It felt like having a heart attack. It was so scary, she started tearing up, just sitting there shaking and choking.