Introduction

"It's all a big mistake! It's just a-!"

"Shut Up" The Male Officer said as he smacked the back of the Bounty, Otis Skinner, causing him to yell in pain as they traveled across the golden Land. West Elizabeth as it was known as. Officer Y/n L/n worked in the land for a year or two. But working with the Pinkertons for around five years in his lifetime. Today was no different day for Y/n L/n, He simply tracked a Bounty who simply revealed his position to him, I mean who would turn down a free Bounty? It was to keep the town safe after....

"Look I'll pay you! You want money right? I got money, Gold!"

Crack!

"Didn't I ask you to shut up?"

Y/n sighed, looking back forward into the sunset, where the Town of Blackwater lied. He had been gone for two months to catch this bounty, Living off the land eating berries and bathing in rivers. All to capture one guy Y/n knew. He had done this multiple times, going missing to do his own thing and capture a Bounty, bringing them to justice. But it was worth to protect the State of West Elizabeth.

"Hyah, Hyah!" Y/n slumped forward, signaling his horse to go faster. The horse followed, picking up its speed as Y/n looked forward. Not to far now... He thought. As he picked up the paste. The Cold Winter Air having its feeling around Y/n. As the bright sky above began to darken up.

"Another Day....and back at home" Y/n muttered riding into Blackwater. Being greeted by the disgusting smell of Horse Manure, Smoke from the oncoming Factories, the Industrializing City of Blackwater. Finally, He was back after being gone for soo long. He was almost the only one going after Bounties! Sure, you could call him a Bounty Hunter over a Pinkerton. But it wasn't greed and wealth that made him chase these lost misguided people.

"Extra, Extra! Read all about it! Largest Boat Heist in History! Dutch Van Der Linde at Large! Extra, Extra!" Y/n visibly flinched at the news...He did not want to remember the Bloody Massacre that happened days ago on a Ferry...An Innocent woman brutally murdered by the Van Der Linde Gang...The amount of Pinkertons, Men lost to the hands of them...Y/n wasn't present in town, But he received news of it via telegram...It was brutal...news said the streets were painted red, Wounds infected, and piles of bodies filling the graveyard...It was no manner Blackwater would ever forget...

Y/n calmly rode into town, see and pasting the carriages and modern vehicles that drove the streets. 'Familiar Loving Scene I know' Y/n thought looking at everyone. He held the leash up, signaling to his horse to move along toward the Police Station, near the large government building where Blackwater first started, a formidable sight. The Capital of it all.

Y/n rode along the cobblestone street, the clanging of hooves along the pavement as people made way for the official. He tipped his hat to the ladies, greeting the men and getting use to the new buildings created in the town. The time to the station wasn't that long, as Y/n got there with no problem. He got off his Horse, Jane. Grabbing her leash and escorting to the Hitching Post, all while Otis squirmed and kicked. Y/n smiled, before hitching his host on the post.

~???'s POV~

"Ahh, I almost forgot about you Mr. Skinner. Can't have you killing more Innocent people than you already have" I smiled, grabbing Otis off the back of my horse and patting her on the side. "Good Work" I said to her, before putting Otis over my shoulder and heading toward the entrance of Blackwater's Police Station.

"L-Lemme Go! I didn't do a damn thing....They started it!" He claimed. I simply chuckled at his bullshit excuses. Killing and skinning innocent people is one thing, but claiming they attack is just bullshit. Unless it was Bounty Hunters but what do I care? Self Defense? Bullshit.