Dazzled

William's Point Of View

I took the small road that led towards the historic town hoping to find a quite bar to hang out at. After walking for a mile, I came across a graveyard. It was getting cloudy and dark. So I decided to enter the chapel. Because my leather jacket would get ruined by rain. Let me rephrase, my 5000$ leather jacket. So I went inside the chapel. It was lit with candles. And as I walked further inside, I saw an angel. I stood there frozen, dazzled by her. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was sitting and praying in the middle of the chapel surrounded by candles. Tears dropped from her eyes. But she kept praying. I wanted to know why she was crying. Am I dreaming? And then she spoke loudly and I realised she wasn't an angel. She was a real person. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Then she said something that made me laugh. She asked me whether I was God. And me, being me started flirting with her. I just couldn't let her go like that. Girls like men who chase them so I ran to her and kissed her. And guess what? She slapped me and pushed me away. And then ran away. She was running away from me like I was a monster. The scared look in her eyes made me question my beliefs about girls. She didn't like it. So much anger in her eyes. I am William Royce, member of The Tube Sensation and heir to Royce industries. Doesn't she know that? No girl has ever refused me. And there she was running away from me. This was a first. I felt a little tingling pain on my right and realised she hit well for a girl.

I took the route back home. I can't tell the guys about her. This is the first time a girl has resisted my charm. How could she resist me? I walked back towards our cottage sulking and saw Harris holding binocular and looking at someone.

"Yo! H!!! Who are you stalking with those?" I called out to him.

He looked a little taken aback.

"No one. Just making sure no crazy fan girls crash our bonfire tonight. Ashton is preparing for the bonfire with Shane in the kitchen. Shane invited his mystery girl and her friends over."

"Good for him. He has never invited any girl over."

"He is not like you, Will. He doesn't like girls for their looks or physical stuff. He likes them for their soul and nature. He likes the serious relationship stuff."

"I know. I know. That's why that bitch Zeddah broke his heart. I don't even understand why he's still moping over her."

Harris turned around, took a deep breath and said, "He loved her. They dated each other since high school. He was in love with her since he can remember. They grew up together. Love like that doesn't just go away overnight."

"Harris, love is a scam. It is unreal. Take my word for it and don't ever fall in love."

"I think it might be too late for that." Harris said while looking at his binoculars.
"What do you mean? Are you in love? And with whom?"

"I am not sure. I don't know who she is."

I can't believe this. Harris never likes girls. He's so uptight. He is liking someone? What is with this place!? Everyone is like falling in love.

He points at my face and says "What happened to your face, Will?

"Nothing. I just tripped due to the slippery road. Let's just go and help the guys. We need to get ready for the bonfire too."

Harris took one last look at someone from his binoculars and said, "Yeah, let's do that."
And we walked towards the kitchen.

Katherine's Point Of View

"He was such a jerk, I tell you. He kissed me!! Me!! I just wanna kill him."

Jade and Chris were listening to me whine about what happened today.