Arc4 (END)

Unfilial Son / Phoenix Man (End)

Lan Xue and Wei Mingyan got the first injections.

    In addition to the critical situation of Lan Xue, there are also some effects on Wei Mingyan.

    "How did you come up with it, didn't you say that your specialty is surgery?"

    Although the condition was cured, the blood spit out by the body was not recovered. Lan Xue was lying weakly on the bed, her face was pale but her eyes were bright and full of admiration.

    After she was awake, she learned from her father that the reason why the research method was so fast was because Wei Mingyan reported his conjecture. The experts who were studying tried his method, and it turned out to be a success.

    Drugs were distributed in batches, and patients were treated whether they had not yet occurred or were dying.

    Lan Xue is now weak, but this does not prevent her from communicating with her husband.

    This is really like a miracle. It is clear that he is not specializing in this area, but he still found out the real method from it.

    "Just think this is a miracle." Wei Mingyan also injected the medicine, and now there is the bruising that he hasn't been able to sleep for a few days now, and his face smiled again.

    He carefully lifted his lover, handed the glass to her lips, and watched her drink carefully.

    "Really like a miracle ah!" Lan Xue was drinking water, looked up to see him with a little surprise, his face had some tiredness but he was still a handsome man, "sweet!"

    "I put honey in water. "the man put down the cup, and gently took Lan Xue in his arms," you intake some sugar, to avoid excessive dizziness. "

    Lan Xue's favorite is sweet things, from small to big she has eaten too much sweet food and it is not good for her health. She has been drinking sugar water for a long time, and her mood is even better. After hearing the words of her lover, she asked with some confusion, "Excuse me?"

    What dizziness?

    The man's warm hands gently landed on her flat abdomen, soft and gentle, as if afraid to press her.

    "Axue, you're going to be a mother."

    Lan Xue was confused at first, then her eyes widened for an instant, a little pale and cold hands were placed on her belly because she had too much blood loss.

    "I, I'm pregnant?"

    She and Wei Mingyan have been married for a while, but her stomach haven't moved. Both of them are healthy. They haven't thought of any measures. In addition, the parents of both sides are not in a hurry and never urge. Wei Mingyan said he was not in hurry, except that Lan Xue had thought about whether she would become pregnant when she first got married, and after some time she never considered this issue at all.

    But now she's pregnant?

    After the surprise, then she was afraid, "Child, will the child have any influence ..."

    The danger of this illness is too much, it has blood loss and causes severe pain, it can really hurt her fetus !

    "No, I asked. Doctor Zhao of Obstetrics and Gynecology said that he was very healthy and a very brave baby."

    Honestly, Wei Mingyan repeated the contrast of this sentence with such a serious face. It's still very weird, but Lan Xue has been used to living with him for so long and hasn't felt anything strange at all.